Honda Cb 750

Finnish

I am up or down here in Chiang Mai depending on where you are and I am looking to buy a used Honda CB 750.

I have done the rounds of the dealers here and have found nothing exciting. Seems there is a shortage of them at the moment. Nothing for sale in the CLASSIFIED before anyone jumps down my throat.

I have been

quoted anywhere between 55-80 for a bike with 80K being a 2000 model. Does this sound right ? A few dealers have offered to get me one from BKK but thing is that they want a deposit and I have not seen the bike.

Anyone got one for sale or know of a reputable dealer who has one on his lot ( haha ).

Send me a PM if you do not want to post your number.

Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am up or down here in Chiang Mai depending on where you are and I am looking to buy a used Honda CB 750.

I have done the rounds of the dealers here and have found nothing exciting. Seems there is a shortage of them at the moment. Nothing for sale in the CLASSIFIED before anyone jumps down my throat.

I have been

quoted anywhere between 55-80 for a bike with 80K being a 2000 model. Does this sound right ? A few dealers have offered to get me one from BKK but thing is that they want a deposit and I have not seen the bike.

Anyone got one for sale or know of a reputable dealer who has one on his lot ( haha ).

Send me a PM if you do not want to post your number.

Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

See the bike , ride the bike AND make sure that the papers are in order, ie that they can be transferred to you by the owner in the book, MOST inportant :o

• 2 weeks later...