Windows Xp Home, Where To Buy

rob28

Does anybody know where I can buy a copy of windows xp home edition with service pack 2. i don't want the pro version since i have the original product key for the home edition.

PM me (do have it activated yet?)

What language you need it , can provide in norwegian, swedish, dannish, finnish and english.

Also MS office in the same languages.

Does anybody know where I can buy a copy of windows xp home edition with service pack 2. i don't want the pro version since i have the original product key for the home edition.

...check this shop in chaweng first...your chance to get what you need is 90%

just look on the map, the shop is very easy to find....

good luck

Chayaphum

post-51795-1202491881_thumb.jpg

Presumably the OP is looking for a legal copy since discussion of where to find illegal pirated copies of software is against forum rules :o

thank's SBK for your info, what is a legal copy? I think we have to asking that Bill Gates directly....

You mean a real Windows-Version (CD) with a new Product-Key from Microsoft,

but if the OP really looking for that, he will have 2 License....but just need one for use :D

In my mind......a copy is a copy (never mind from what) and a copy isn't a original.

Every "original Windows-CD" in a store is an original, and no copy.

Everybody know, what type of software is most selling in Thailand.......copy.....not original.

thank's

Chayaphum

PS: for buy a real Windows-CD (original) just go to some Computershop, ask them and pay them....

no reason for start a new thread in this forum....it's so easy....same, to buy a copy of something......TIT

Presumably the OP is looking for a legal copy since discussion of where to find illegal pirated copies of software is against forum rules :o

thank's SBK for your info, what is a legal copy? I think we have to asking that Bill Gates directly....

You mean a real Windows-Version (CD) with a new Product-Key from Microsoft,

but if the OP really looking for that, he will have 2 License....but just need one for use :D

In my mind......a copy is a copy (never mind from what) and a copy isn't a original.

Every "original Windows-CD" in a store is an original, and no copy.

Everybody know, what type of software is most selling in Thailand.......copy.....not original.

thank's

Chayaphum

PS: for buy a real Windows-CD (original) just go to some Computershop, ask them and pay them....

no reason for start a new thread in this forum....it's so easy....same, to buy a copy of something......TIT

As a general rule, if it costs 150 Baht or less it's going to be an illegal copy. No need to check with Bill Gates to figure that out.

If the product key is from an OEM (i.e. preinstalled when new) edition of XP then it is not legal to transfer to another computer even if that (old) computer has been destroyed. I tried this in the UK and telephoned MS and that's what they told me.

SP2 is a free upgrade for a legal edition of XP and probably won't upgrade an illegal version.

MS used to post SP2 CD free of charge in the UK when originally issued. I have a copy of that.

Like kdvsn says if it's cheap, it's likely to be illegal.

Edited by loiner100