Business Visa

hi, i am lookimg at applying for a 1 year multiple entry business visa. I am applying for it in Australia. If anyone has any tips or information about the best way to achieve this it would be greatly appreciated. I recently contacted the consulate in Sydney and was informed for me to obtain this visa, i would need a letter from a business contact in Thailand, However i am yet to make any contacts as i have just returned from Thailand after holidaying there. I have decided that i want to start importing goods from Thailand.

hi, i am lookimg at applying for a 1 year multiple entry business visa. I am applying for it in Australia. If anyone has any tips or information about the best way to achieve this it would be greatly appreciated. I recently contacted the consulate in Sydney and was informed for me to obtain this visa, i would need a letter from a business contact in Thailand, However i am yet to make any contacts as i have just returned from Thailand after holidaying there. I have decided that i want to start importing goods from Thailand.

You should probably go with a tourist visa or visa exempt stamps until you actually start doing business there.

When I applied for mine in the US, I had a letter from two Thai companies, one private and the other publically traded. I had copies of purchase orders that we had placed with them over a period of two years. And a letter from the company I work for requesting the visa.

hi, i am lookimg at applying for a 1 year multiple entry business visa. I am applying for it in Australia.

I would talk with Siam Legal. They got Non-B multiple entry visas for me and my wife for our trip in March. Yes it is expensive, by the standards of some of the other posters on this forum, but I didn't have any problem with the fees and they delivered what they promised. All I did was provide our personal information, bought round trip airline tickets (made sure they were refundable just in case), followed their instructions on mailing our stuff to the consul (they provided the supporting documents), 1 week later we got our visas, no muss, no fuss. I didn't have a problem with $349 USD payment for their service (plus $150 consular fee) because they saved me the headache of doing it myself.

Edited by gunnyd

All I did was provide our personal information, bought round trip airline tickets (made sure they were refundable just in case), followed their instructions on mailing our stuff to the consul (they provided the supporting documents), 1 week later we got our visas, no muss, no fuss.

I always wonder if this is legal. Being done by Siam Legal, I would hope so. Do they give you supporting documents that say you are going to do business with their company? The documents are supposed to be from the company that you will be doing business with, so how can they prepare supporting documents?

I always wonder if this is legal. Being done by Siam Legal, I would hope so. Do they give you supporting documents that say you are going to do business with their company?
Hi,

Most of the Lawyers Companies here offer this kind of package. I last time used Sunbelt Asia : for about 7.000 baht they will provide you a invitation letter of "a" company and all the other documents required to get the visa. When you have your visa, you can change your mind and decide not come here for work, but your visa is still valid for 12/15 month...

See Sunbelat Asia : http://www.lawyer.th.com/QR-one-year-visa-thailand.asp

Hi,

Most of the Lawyers Companies here offer this kind of package. I last time used Sunbelt Asia : for about 7.000 baht they will provide you a invitation letter of "a" company and all the other documents required to get the visa. When you have your visa, you can change your mind and decide not come here for work, but your visa is still valid for 12/15 month...

And all the people complain about the long stayers on tourist visas. This to me seems like it could be considered fraud in getting a business visa. You essentially are using fake documents. Sure it might be from a real company, but it is not a real offer.

When you have your visa, you can change your mind and decide not come here for work, but your visa is still valid for 12/15 month...

That link is an old link you provided. It links to our new updated website.

We have not advertised or solicited business on this type of business visa for well over a year now as were not interested to promote it at this time or ever again in the future.

At first we were promoting this visa heavily to potential investors. Even though before, our staff had asked questions on the applicant’s plans. It came to our attention, that in some cases later; the client was not sincere to state he wanted to possibly invest. Later we added the warning being in big red type set on the web site “that it was only for people that were serious on investing", still some were not.

Even though quite a few did end up investing. With hindsight, it was easy to see, it was a mistake at that time to promote it and help some people get a visa this way. Hence for over a year, we stop advertising it all together.

Also, around this same time period, someone took an invitation letter addressed to them to explore potential business opportunities, was forging the signature and was giving our paperwork copies to others. Lessons were learned.

At Sunbelt Asia, we are now much more careful in avoiding helping people that plan " on changing their mind." This has caused us to be more diligent in client selection for any business dealings and any signature on any of our paperwork is notarized, as well.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com