A Fellow Member Did This Yesterday

N47HAN

No Names,

But made me smile ..........

So this particular gent was wishing a day or two with his "feind" and wanted an excuse to be away from home for a day or so.....

Buisiness meeting bangkok he says......back in two days.

His partner being the ever loving person decides she'll pack his suitcase for him and drive him to the airport..

Only problem is that his freind is in Phuket !

So he checks in his luggage ( so has the airport clearance stickers on his luggage for his 'return' ) waits for an hour or so over a coffee in the airport and then calls his dear partner and says im just boarding the plane now love so call u later. walks straight out of the airport and ... TAXI ... BANGLA ! :o:D:D

Made me smile anyways ... any other stories out there guys ?

The only reason his wife took him to the airport was to make sure he really went somewhere. I bet she rushed back to her gik farung lover while thinking her husband was in Bangkok.

That's what I see in it, who's the real joker.

LiveSteam

So this particular gent was wishing a day or two with his "feind"

Now thats scary! :o

That is a great "Freudian slip" !!!

Two notes: The coconut connection will GETCHA, the island is too small..................

Secondly, maybe the gent should post an ad, "have boner, will travel"

The main problem with this story is that he lives in Phuket - which is an incredibly small place. The chances of him getting away with it for long are not good.

If he was in BKK he would be far better off.

The gossip machine works hard and fast in Phuket - his wife will find out for sure. Maybe that's what he wants or maybe he will regret his stupidity. Shagging around for two days in Bangla is not something you are likely to get away with.

Strangely enough when women shag around they tend to be more intelligent.