Legal Advice Needed For My Appartment Purchase At The River Condominium Complex

Hi,

Has anybody ever used any Thai law firms for conveyancing? Any Recommendations?

I really don't think it is safe or wise to proceed any further without getting this contract looked at by somebody qualified to do so and also make any amendments that he or she feels should be included to protect me,

ie: Project running over time, furniture and appliances not being as good as is promised in the brochures and web site.

I'm running out of time though because If I don't get the above contract signed and returned within the next few days, I'll lose the apartment and my 100,000 Baht reservation fee.

Topical advice is badly needed and will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

Hi,

I really don't think it is safe or wise to proceed any further without getting this contract looked at by somebody qualified to do so and also make any amendments that he or she feels should be included to protect me,

ie: Project running over time, furniture and appliances not being as good as is promised in the brochures and web site.

I'm running out of time though because If I don't get the above contract signed and returned within the next few days, I'll lose the apartment and my 100,000 Baht reservation fee.

Thanks

Richard

I used Mr. Sadayu at Siam Legal Group. He has perfect English and is up on the condo market in BKK. Handled my contract well.

Edited by JeffCA

• 2 months later...

Hi Richard

So what happened? Did you go ahead after paying your 100,000 B deposit? Raimonland isn't the kind of developer that will screw you over with a bad contract. I hope you called them directly to go through all your worries. I have bought properties off the plan like this without problems in Bangkok and you don't need lawyers when you buy from reputable developers such as this. Buying land is much more complicated and you need lawyers then to do all the rigmarole like set up a company to buy in company name.

Let us know how you got on!

KondoKitty

Hi,

Thanks

Richard