Brick Foot Syndrome

Thaiboxer

Some posters, such as myself, occassionally suffer from an acute form of "Brick Foot Syndrome" or BFS for short. This often manifests itself on open roads but can also occur during peak traffic times when motorcycle taxi guys ride at 20 km/ph in the right hand lane. A side effect of BFS is frequent use of the horn. The best treatment: A good, strong vehicle such as a pickup. How many of you folks suffer from BFS and how often?

Some posters, such as myself, occassionally suffer from an acute form of "Brick Foot Syndrome" or BFS for short. This often manifests itself on open roads but can also occur during peak traffic times when motorcycle taxi guys ride at 20 km/ph in the right hand lane. A side effect of BFS is frequent use of the horn. The best treatment: A good, strong vehicle such as a pickup. How many of you folks suffer from BFS and how often?

No, but I think that the throttle on my CBR 150 is possessed. I can't seem to take off like a normal person, but somehow always end up have a city block down the street before the second row of cars even gets into the middle of the intersection.

Hi :o

I second that - i have that same defect in the throttle of my Yamaha RXZ. For some reason whenever the lights go green there is this rapid movement beyond my control and i am always 100 meters ahead before whoever behind me has the gear in........

Doesn't happen in the car tough. Maybe because my Volvo is more a tank than a car..... BFS does not much to it :D (By the way the German acronym is the same "BFS" - "Blei Fuss Syndrom", i.e. Lead Foot Syndrome).

Best regards.....

Thanh

Monty...what do you have under the hood of that old tank? I've seen a Volvo for sale online with a Toyota engine in it. With regards to the gas pump, don't let the price get you down. You're much safer in the old steal beast than on a Honda Wave.