Ramkhamhaeng Area Apartments

ozfarang81

Hi Guys,

I split my time between Melbourne and Bangkok - working in melb and spending my off time in Bangkok. I have a thai boyfriend who is a student at Ramkhamhaeng Uni and we are going to share an apartment. I am looking for suggestions for nice studio or 1 bdrm places within walking distance to the uni. He seems pretty clueless and cant seem to find anything nice! I am looking at the 7,000 baht a month range and need internet and cabletv and furniture. I have been looking at a few places online and will be in thailand in 2 weeks time to wander around checking. I was just wondering if anyone can suggest apartment complexes to me. I want it to be modern looking and nicely furnished... I looked at a www.theroomapartment.com and thought something like those suite rooms would be awesome and the price was right - but location wasnt.

Anyway - some suggestions as to where i should head when i get there! im staying at the ibis huamark while i apartment hunt.

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

from what you write, Bangkok Inter Place, in Ram 24 should exactly match your requirements. just behind the Rajamangala stadium, less than a stonethrow away from the Uni, and very reasonable-priced for what u get..... I was already thinking of moving there (as the place where I stay now is actually too big for me), but I decided to wait for the opening of Lumpiniville in Ram 44 (which is NOT walking distance to the Uni, though).

may I post this? : www.bangkokinterplace.com

otherwise there are HUNDREDS of apartment-buildings around in the area.... starting at 2.500 BT per unit or so..... just walk around....

• 1 year later...

My apartment is near Big-C mall and across from soi 24. it is called Natnicha Place. It's a brand new apartment, built-in furniture and around 2kms walk to my classroom building . ... I pick this place cos I dnt have to walk in the soi.

Site

Edited by thithi