What Have You Found

worldtravel76

Looking at numerous threads, it would seem the best ISP would depend on your area.

So I would first check out and decide which area you will be in and then try and find people who are living around there and see what they use and how satisfied they are. If you are in town you can get True cable - 1Gb and costs 970Bt/month

v. reliable and fast.

Try TOT Biz Pack, 2Mbps for 2700 a month.

For TOT Home Pack, at any speed, you get the worst service you can imagine.

I have 512k @ 700B/month +VAT, the line drops regularly, but it sure-as-heck beats dial-up ! :o

I would definitely be very unhappy, if I were trying to run a business, using this. :D

It all depends on your location. Some ISP's are decent in some locations. But I don't think there is any fixed rule. I have CAT and TT&T. Sometimes they are both very fast. Sometimes, totally worthless. I think any ISP that advertises 'HIGH SPEED' should have to pass the youtube test. If you can't watch a streaming video on youtube without constant interruption, then you shouldn't be able to call it high speed.

If you have a telephone line, either TOT or MaxNet (TT&T) is more than enough. 1M for 590B is a great deal.

I have wireless 1MB TOT in my apartment of 33 rooms. No complain so far from tenants.

It might be a "great" deal for here in the realm but almost anywhere else in the world (read developed countries) you can more than 5x times that speed for less dosh.