How Much Did You Pay For Your Car's Insurance?

LazyCat

I am not thinking about making new insurance on my car, I have a 5 years old car, no accidents on my fault and only 3 accidents that are veeery minor that were not my fault in 5 yearsand no accidents in last 4 years at all...

I am looking for a best place to make a 1st or 2nd class insurance, so if you can just write here the make of your car, insurance company and class, and how much you paid, it will be a great help for me to make an estimate on what it has to cost now...

a year ago I was offered 12000Bt for 1st class insuranse on my Nissan Sunny I don't remember which company it was since I lost the sticker without even having a chance to place it on the window! :o

I am not thinking about making new insurance on my car, I have a 5 years old car, no accidents on my fault and only 3 accidents that are veeery minor that were not my fault in 5 yearsand no accidents in last 4 years at all...

I am looking for a best place to make a 1st or 2nd class insurance, so if you can just write here the make of your car, insurance company and class, and how much you paid, it will be a great help for me to make an estimate on what it has to cost now...

a year ago I was offered 12000Bt for 1st class insuranse on my Nissan Sunny I don't remember which company it was since I lost the sticker without even having a chance to place it on the window! :o

Unfortunately, asking for ‘ideas’ on pricing will not help you as there are so many variables. The easy way is to simple send in the quotation form and we will do a search of the insurance companies for you – with your details !

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

HI again what is Max 50%NCB and 50% no claims.? both posts with these seems to have best price on insurance...

Each year here in Thailand you get a % taken off for No Claims on your insurance...

Mine= Never claimed so have the max = 50%

If you have a NCB from another Country some insurance Companies will give you a 10% deduction on the 1st year.

HI again what is Max 50%NCB and 50% no claims.? both posts with these seems to have best price on insurance...

Each year here in Thailand you get a % taken off for No Claims on your insurance...

Mine= Never claimed so have the max = 50%

If you have a NCB from another Country some insurance Companies will give you a 10% deduction on the 1st year.

ignis

Thai Visa Insurance can offer Thai Visa members a minimum of 20% off their first vehicle cover and, if their overseas NCB can be shown within 6 months of their overseas renewal, a higher discount os possible.

• 1 month later...