Laos-tourist Visas,still No Limit To How Many?

uptou

Hello,ive seen theres the odd person on here who's experienced on living in Laos,& i'm hoping i can get some help.

I've been thinking about visiting India for a long period,but am having second thoughts,& i'm now looking at Laos as i,ve been there a few times & know what to expect,but only as a tourist.

Are the tourist visas still unlimited in regards too how many?

Also,can you rent a small house quite easily,with small garden,just outside vientienne,& what sort of prices per month?

Is the Laos international postal system reliable?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Are the tourist visas still unlimited in regards too how many?

yes still unlimited and the usual 1 month visa can be extended to 3 months without any issues - so you don't fill the passport up quite so quick!

Also,can you rent a small house quite easily,with small garden,just outside vientienne,& what sort of prices per month?

Outside the centre of Vientiane is where most people rent - yes it's easy to find a place many signs in english showing houses for rent are cropping up more and more. Start from $250 per month and work upwards - depends on what you want

Is the Laos international postal system reliable?

Yes. Amazingly it is! I've had more hassles with the UK postage system actually getting things to Lao. Never had any issues sending from Laos. Also DHL to send from here is very cheap. Just to note on recieving post they don't have deliveries to your house you have to go and collect it from the closest Post Office.