Who Is Ur Favourite Poster?

sas_cars

there r many posters here which i enjoy to read a lot.there r someones with great suggestions,some r so funny.bla bla

:o

mine are.

1,Steve of indo siam,great guy,great advices and great english.He has answers of virtu-ally every question u got regarding his field and a great explainer.

2,i always smile and laugh reading dr pp,chingy.

3,The most serious and strict guys seem to me are huski and astral.

4,palmer is good at BS.

5,dont wanna forget fox here,he has answers for every question about malaysia.

these were mine.What about u guys ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about u guys ?

Many, many favorites ....

- People like KevinN for helping me out with home building and small-village type questions. (and also for he and his wife Sunee for taking the time to come and meet me in Phetchabun on my first trip)

- People like RichardW and SnowLeopard for sharing their valuable insights and knowledge in the Thai Language forum.

- People like Leith (tukyleith) who have been kind enough to exchange private e-mails with me to help with some questions.

- People like PvtDick who have special insights to how things really work in Thailand.

- Everybody who contributes experiences and advice in the Visa forum.

- All the jokesters in the Jokes forum.

- Everyone who shares pictures in the Photo Gallery section.

- Everybody else who engages in the occasional debate, whether we agree or not.

In short, most of the people who post here are my favorites, for a wide variety of reasons. This forum is a very valuable resource for me. Thanks for the thread and thanks to for helping me enjoy my ThaiVisa Forum experiences.

Favorite poster......hmmmmmm??????? I would have to say its me! A level-headed, non-inflammatory poster that doesnt post just for the sake of getting my numbers up. Usually post only when I have something productive or constructive to offer. See that I said "USUALLY". heheheheheheh.

Alas, if we cannot pick ourselves, I would have to say its LovelyCutie. She is always full of funny things to say, no afraid to rock the boat but doesnt try to ruffle any feathers. Good person.

Cheers LC,

From your favorite American.................heheheheheheheheh

Favorite poster......hmmmmmm??????? I would have to say its me! A level-headed, non-inflammatory poster that doesnt post just for the sake of getting my numbers up. Usually post only when I have something productive or constructive to offer. See that I said "USUALLY". heheheheheheh.

Alas, if we cannot pick ourselves, I would have to say its LovelyCutie. She is always full of funny things to say, no afraid to rock the boat but doesnt try to ruffle any feathers. Good person.

Cheers LC,

From your favorite American.................heheheheheheheheh

And I thought that Cutie was only into the soap dodging Brits. Is she gonna try out those from across the Atlantic ? :o

Harry Palmer anyone?

DJ... i love you too :D

captain sensible.. before he was banned... :D

bkk_barney........ before he was banned... :D

davethailand ...

dr_fart_pong ...

scampi ...

the poolcleaner is mildly amusing ...

fatter than harry & elsie ... two of my stalkers icon8.gif

a few others who shall remain nameless.. :o

My all time fave for total ability to wind me up if nothing else goes to ...MrVietnam2001 :D

Others worthy of mention - Taxexile;Tutsi;Plachon;DR PP;SVB;I.T( whether guilty or not?) he was adept at stirring things up;Membrane;Kwiz;Butterfly;Markt.

Most of them will be unknown to the new crew, new blood here these days.

My all time fave for total ability to wind me up if nothing else goes to ...MrVietnam2001  :D

Others worthy of mention - Taxexile;Tutsi;Plachon;DR PP;SVB;I.T( whether guilty or not?) he was adept at stirring things up;Membrane;Kwiz;Butterfly;Markt.

Most of them will be unknown to the new crew, new blood here these days.

ah, Sir Chonabot you beat me to it

I was just about to praise the likes of you.

and Phazey, Elsie, Dr PP, Tax, Tuts, Kwiz, Scampy, Chanchao, and all of the older generation (dont you newbies hate it when us oldies refer to 'the good ol' days')

actually there's been plenty of great posters, but generally have to agree with those who said the best posters are those whom inspire and contribute to debate without being complete <deleted>

:D

someone said scampy is missing in Burma? I just looked out the window and haven't caught a glimpse as yet :D

regards

to all

SVB

:D

The bygone years, lets here it for Erco and Goosethai. They both have many fans.

:o:D:D

Pair of Nonce-cakes , a REAL poster that is missed would be Bud Zumwalt!

With his ship , his hair weave and body transplants , the man was a legend in his underpants I tells ya.. :D

Most of my favorites aren't around any more: Begs, Maerim, KevinN, Bluecat;

and some active ones. Has Scampy gone missing in Burma?

I sorta miss Begs (even though I usually did not agree with his posts ) and Bluecat also.... :D

Has Scampy gone missing in Burma?

Scampy' s in Burma? :o

Harry Palmer and Fatter than Harry. Although I'm not sure they get on, they have the same sense of humor and crack me up. :D

Dave Thailand, is like everyone's Uncle Dave. Never afraid to speak his mind. :D

Yohan. He goes to the fine ends of a fart to get his point across, and is relentless. :D

Scampy, open about things. :o