Who Is Ur Favourite Poster?

sas_cars

Perhaps it was Georgie Porgie. A noted moderate and upholder of most ridiculous causes. Nice to see you back Tutsi.    :D

Tutsi is on my good list for the very honorable thread about his love for his wife, but I can "beat-up" pretty much anyone on either forum with my brain; Why would I sink to threats of physical violence?

Violence is for the stupid! :D

Hi Georgie, good to see you're still here. Hope life is smooth for you... :o

He seems to have lost his teeth and spending time offline at the dentist's....

Have Chonabout and Boonmee been mentioned? I try to catch all the short, to the point and usually very funny comments of these two (very different) posters!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much like anyone from the older generation (posting from 8-12 months ago) even those that I had 'serious' disagreements with. As I have started work again and must sleep rather than stay up all night with sang som and the laptop I haven't had much interaction with the new crowd. I thank those that were kind enough to mention me as a favorite poster.

Now there was someone from about a year ago that sent me an email to say that if he locate me that he would beat the shit out of me...so I must be at the bottom of at least one person's list...

Hey buddy, long time no see.

Now go find Membrane. Together we can have a reunion with Kwiz, Francois, Plachon, et al.

The bear pit has reared its ugly head again at TV.

For the record, my favorite poser is Bitterfly. :o

Gee, been here tooooo long to list you all. Some older members we don't hear from much any more that I miss. MRENTOU (Michael), MRVietnam, 3X-Core, I.T. Mgr (as a poster, ignoring personal issues since) :o . Allways liked D80's posts - made sense and from a Thai slant. Rinrada, Tutsi, Tornado and the Dr always made (make) me laugh (sometimes embarrisingly outloud). :D

Thanks for the honorable mention for me Wolfie. Still here reading most of the time. Dont post unless I really have something to offer. Have to agree with you though that I dont see posts from a lot of those same people you mentioned, especially I.T. Manager and Rinrada. So much new blood on here now I cant even keep up.

I thank those that were kind enough to mention me as a favorite poster.

We miss you, Tutsi, we really do and a few others as well.

But who cares? Only the posters and the readers, I guess...

indeed blueta :o

Seems to happen to often these days. Wonder how many newbies are old already :D

Nah....I still say Bud.... :D

Hey Chon. It has been a long time since we were graced with ole Bud and his blow by blow ( so to speak ) stories and gruesome details of his adventures

Bud and his ever faithful assistant :o , now what was her name? What a team.

Most of them will be unknown to the new crew, new blood here these days.

Where is the cut off Chon between old and new blood?

Most of them will be unknown to the new crew, new blood here these days.

Where is the cut off Chon between old and new blood?

Just my own wrong opinion ....

Perhaps the cut-off should be in terms of overall Thai experience, not Thai-Visa posting experience.

I first found the forum late last year and started posting in January. I've only been actively involved with my TGF (now fiance') and Thailand-related concerns for about 11 months. In both cases, I still feel like I'm "new blood" because there is still so much to learn.

I think there are a combination of posters who have loads of experience in Thailand and Thai-related issues. Some have been here for years (according to the archives) and some just started in the summer. IMHO, both are "old blood" because they have the voice of experience.