Who Is Ur Favourite Poster?

sas_cars

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but I don't remember the posting anymore or the name of the person who wrote:

THE MAN WITH ONE LEG KNEW WHAT HAD TO BE DONE.

It is a beautiful sentence. There is no real meaning in it, but the writer refers to the 'man with one leg' as somebody (temporary?) staying in Irak.

What has to be done remains unclear and if the man was born with one leg as well.

THE MAN WITH ONE LEG KNEW WHAT HAD TO BE DONE.

Read it again, slowly and taste the words. It is literature. Some people will be touched to tears reading it. Others will burst out in laughter. And the jokers will ask the question 'how did he know?'.

I made it back from Burma okay, just about anyway.

Here's an extract from my forthcoming 'Visa Run To Rubbish Burmah With Ning' post...

'It was over and we were on our way home - economy class.

I remembered the tears on the Burmese boy's face when I apologised for not being able to tip the little <deleted> and only wished that he could see the two of us now:- Ning trying to get comfortable with the blanket and escape the relentless air con above, and me, salivating and looking at the toilet roll in a way I'd never looked at a toilet roll before, wondering if combined with the quater botle of warm water I could swallow enough to stop my stomach acid eating my lining or weather I should wait until we had walked home from Hua Hin bus station and had it with some apricot jam'

TRUE STORY - Will post if requested.

Here's SOME of my faourite posters..

Begs (AWOL)

Rod Kalashnikov (Having a Kit Kat)

Ambassador (deceased) :o

DaveThailand (Active)

D80 (deceased)

Bluecat (Floater)

Fatter Than Harry (Prankster)

Tornado (Twister)

Too true Doc , Bud , he knew what had to be done , now that's poetry I tells ya :o

It must be nearing time for you to visit the LOS with a view to ingesting a shandy or twelve ( coldies for a bit of a change ) :D

Hope to make it before Xmas Doc , now where's that Grange I owe you..... :D

Medicenebox, Splitlid, Igots, LC, Scamp. LC, Wolf, Rod, Tornado, that poolcleaner fellow, LC, Totster, RC, OFCS - penz, bronc, et al, LC, Stroll, Spee, special mention to wolf5578...(sp?) - he's always very smart, LC, Yohan, Many more cool and pleasant members, LC, last and least, Palmer. below that would be that pudgi fellow, bitter indeed.

last and least, Palmer. below that would be that pudgi fellow, bitter indeed.

Yes, if we were to do popularity in the reverse order I would have to agree with FTH. There's not much need for the likes of pudgi's melon.

FTH where's the blue shifty-eyed muppet? Temporary absence, or is the dog a full time hound (fth) now? :o

last and least, Palmer. below that would be that pudgi fellow, bitter indeed.

Yes, if we were to do popularity in the reverse order I would have to agree with FTH. There's not much need for the likes of pudgi's melon.

FTH where's the blue shifty-eyed muppet? Temporary absence, or is the dog a full time hound (fth) now? :o

Yeah, I liked his blue muppet on white background but he had to go and change it.

I'm gonna stick with Edward Scissorhands for a while.

BTW, I think Stroll is also worth a mention as one of the top posters, and not just because I've been to his house to drink beer with ice in it.

Just about time I should get out of my cute arse and post this little Thank You note for all of my admirers. You all can come collect your 20THB tomorrow at my office.

I've got quite a lot of favourite posters here. Everyone is unique. Even erco could be entertaining at times.

And.. Palmer.. just how many times do I have to tell you? I am not stalking you. You're all over the forum, for goodness' sake. We can't miss your otter rubbish! :o