Forum Rules

AmericanGuy1066

In your forum rules no.3 is listed as follows:

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

I believe this gender inequality should be amended. By specifying women only, you are imply that degrading comments towards men are tolerated. There are quite a few women on here who regularly make rude and degrading comments about men in Thailand. I see no reason why this should be tolerated based simply on gender inequality.

It should be amended along the lines of "men or women" or "towards members of any gender"

Thank you

Too many rude and degrading comments all around how about one including all TV posters and you must admit the male posters here outnumber the females by about countless to 5 or 6 regulars really.I'm feeling at a loss.SBK did a survey about this some time ago.

Too many rude and degrading comments all around how about one including all TV posters and you must admit the male posters here outnumber the females by about countless to 5 or 6 regulars really.I'm feeling at a loss.SBK did a survey about this some time ago.

Just because there are more men than women, is no excuse for a rule that allows men to be degraded based on gender.

This has been raised before & admin has stated that the rules say no flaming or being rude to any member but deem it essential to specify women as many posters can't undertsand that women are included in that rule too hence the need to be specific :o

Buy fyi, if you see a post that you think is rude or offensive, there is a "report" button. It should be used in the first instance at all times.

If you are not happy with this reponse please adress it further at [email protected].