Farang Girls Post Your Pics Please.

Bkkman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already said, I don't dare post mine, the deluge from the men would make my husband jealous :o

kitty, yes I know that poor St Bernar, belongs to Orchid bungalows, they have to bring it into PAC every couple of weeks to be sedated and clipped (guess when he objects to being clipped he really objects!) otherwise he gets maggots under his fur! ick. Poor dog, apparently the owners had no idea how inappropriate such a dog is for the tropics.

I already said, I don't dare post mine, the deluge from the men would make my husband jealous :o

kitty, yes I know that poor St Bernar, belongs to Orchid bungalows, they have to bring it into PAC every couple of weeks to be sedated and clipped (guess when he objects to being clipped he really objects!) otherwise he gets maggots under his fur! ick. Poor dog, apparently the owners had no idea how inappropriate such a dog is for the tropics.

Poor dog, i wanted to rescue him and take him home :D

wheres PAC?

Ok, here is a really girly question for you Aranya, how do you get that terrific arch?? Mine never come out looking that great. Perhaps I should have them done professionally (an eyebrowist? :D ) first and then go from there? :o

Blueta? I remember a Bluecat but not a Blueta! You changed your username??

Does not answer the question.

Are you Jesuit?

You know the Jesuit never answer questions, they just ask another question.

So the joke is:

I met a Jesuit and asked him:

"Is it true that the Jesuit always answer a question by a question?"

"Of course not, what do you mean?" :o:D