Farang Girls Post Your Pics Please.

Bkkman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladies  how about those pics please  :D

It's a lost cause, IamMaic......The Day a lady posts her picture here will be the same day the Red Sox win the World Series.... :o

Yeah and why am i asking!!! I'm Married. :D My teerak, Narachon the curse of the bambino has been so rooted in Red Sox history They should just disband the team and name it something else :D

my_teerak.sized.jpg

How did a private pic of myself and my German friends in Pattaya get on the internet? :o

I do not think so, Stroll, your German genes are quite discreet as far as your body shape is concerned :D

And I should also add as far as your way of writing is concerned.

Have been for too long in Asia, I guess. :D

So many pics of IamMaiC in this thread (I mean so many times the same pic of IamMaiC...).

A thread about farang girls pics.

A bit of a narcissist, aren't you...? :o:D

Well A thread about Farang girls pics but no pics so i thought everyone could look at me :D Oh well I tried many times to get the girls to post pics but they don't want to :D

Well A thread about Farang girls pics but no pics so i thought everyone could look at me  :o  Oh well  I tried many times to get the girls to post pics but they don't want to  :D

Yeah, but could you update the picture?

And add a girl on it.

Farang preferably... :D:D

No Farang girl for me I think my wife would not like a Farang girl in the same pic as me :D

eye four won an happy that farang girls have declined two post there pics hear. eye'm sure that they r nun to pretty oar surely they would post them. no won should bee surprised knot two sea pics. this is y farang dudes leave there countries inn mass two come hear sew they can have beautiful thai gfs

or maibee dey dunt ker whet u tink?

Or, on the other hand, perhaps you don't? I mean, really, nobody is that bad of a speller, it's not cute, just annoying and you won't score any brownie points with people trying to decipher what the heck you are saying.