Well Deserved Thanks To "thaivisa.com"

happylarry

Thought I would start a topic where posters could express their appreciation for all the advice and help given by .....well everybody.....but especially senior posters such as "SBK, Maestro, Litebeer, Marshbags and of course the very knowledgable Lopburi3" to name but a few.

Although this forum is invaluable as an information base, it is also used by the many readers and posters for very enjoyable entertainment and I for one am indebted to all those who have created and continue to run thaivisa.com.

Thankyou all

Be Happy....Larry :o

Yes, many thanks to all who contribute, especially the positive and informative posts. But, also to the ones that greatly entertaining and also the ones that develop and keep adding and correcting information. They are helpful threads from helpful and appreciated folks.

My mate thought I was a geek, until he had a visa problem. I said no worries, I will start a thread and have the answer in 1 or 2 hours. He was pretty much converted when Lopburi came back with the answer within a few minutes.

Not brown-nosing, but I have learnt so much from here, and have converted several friends.

As my father always told me, every day is a school day.

My mate thought I was a geek, until he had a visa problem. I said no worries, I will start a thread and have the answer in 1 or 2 hours. He was pretty much converted when Lopburi came back with the answer within a few minutes.

Not brown-nosing, but I have learnt so much from here, and have converted several friends.

As my father always told me, every day is a school day.

Good post. Wise chap your father. :o

Yes, well done all.

the info here is tip top.

very good of you to have a moderator application form on the open forum.

:o

Hi Ant. Had enough of banging your head against a wall? Do you think you will last another 499 posts? :D

Thought I would start a topic where posters could express their appreciation for all the advice and help given by .....well everybody.....but especially senior posters such as "SBK, Maestro, Litebeer, Marshbags and of course the very knowledgable Lopburi3" to name but a few.

Although this forum is invaluable as an information base, it is also used by the many readers and posters for very enjoyable entertainment and I for one am indebted to all those who have created and continue to run thaivisa.com.

Thankyou all

Be Happy....Larry biggrin.gif

Sycophant!

Yes, well done all.

the info here is tip top.

sarcasm does not become you Ant!

I just went back to find out how long I have been a member and it is over 4 years.

I have found tv very helpful over that time mainly about visas but I am also learning about farming, unfortunately my wife is not, and i have met a few members over the years.

Ramdom Chances was a good friend but he is back in the UK and I have lost contact with him and Khonwan has been very helpful in turning me away from pig farming on a small scale and catfish farming, too much like hard work and chancey returns.

I put in a bit of advice that works for me now and again and for 95% of my computer problems I go to Reimar who has nut put me wrong yet.

Thanks guys.