Computer Service/repair

The Vulcan

The Vulcan sir,

I've lived in Hua Hin and Cha Am. Now in Phetchaburi City. In all for 7 years now. I am a little bit of a computer freak so a frequent visitor of shops because no time going to Pantip BKK myself.

Most shops don't have stock, so they order it from Bangkok. I have very, very good experiences with a computer shop in Phetchaburi City. But of course, I don't know whether that is too far for you. Very trustworthy guy. He speaks some English. I've sent several of my fellow teachers to that shop if they had problems or wanted to buy new. Never got a complaint back about price or technical.

For example, you want an upgrade or want new hardware. You've a look at www.thanni.com or www.shop4thai.com , make your choice, print it out and go to the shop and ask his quote for ordering, buying and assembling.

If you are interested, PM me for more details.

Petch01

The Vulcan sir,

I've lived in Hua Hin and Cha Am. Now in Phetchaburi City. In all for 7 years now. I am a little bit of a computer freak so a frequent visitor of shops because no time going to Pantip BKK myself.

Most shops don't have stock, so they order it from Bangkok. I have very, very good experiences with a computer shop in Phetchaburi City. But of course, I don't know whether that is too far for you. Very trustworthy guy. He speaks some English. I've sent several of my fellow teachers to that shop if they had problems or wanted to buy new. Never got a complaint back about price or technical.

For example, you want an upgrade or want new hardware. You've a look at www.thanni.com or www.shop4thai.com , make your choice, print it out and go to the shop and ask his quote for ordering, buying and assembling.

If you are interested, PM me for more details.

Petch01

The computer shop next door to the Halex booze shop on Petchkaseem Road were extremely helpful to me recently. Highly recommended.

• 11 years later...