Sawadee Khrup

Sakmongkol

Sawadee Khrup!

I am a new member to this wonderful forum not sure where to post this. I just want to introduce myself my names Junaid, I love mauy thai and have been doing it for 2 yrs. I plan on comong to thailand this summer to train for 1 1/2 and after high school IM MOVING to thailand to go professional. Muay Thai is my life and I want to make it my career. I am very ambitious and im learning thai at the moment. I was wondering may I recieve help on getting cheap flights to Pattaya? :o

Lik Gon peace an Blessings

They can still issue a ticket no matter where you are.

I don't have their number handy but try to google, star tours + asia air travel holly wood travel agent or

something like that.

If you still can't find it I'll try to find the number... :o

Sawadee Khrup!

I am a new member to this wonderful forum not sure where to post this. I just want to introduce myself my names Junaid, I love mauy thai and have been doing it for 2 yrs. I plan on comong to thailand this summer to train for 1 1/2 and after high school IM MOVING to thailand to go professional. Muay Thai is my life and I want to make it my career. I am very ambitious and im learning thai at the moment. I was wondering may I recieve help on getting cheap flights to Pattaya? :D

Lik Gon peace an Blessings

Lar korn + Goodbye. :o

Fly Southwest to LAX will usually get you to there the cheapest. Don't know exactly where you are in Virginia but Southwest flies from BWI Baltimore to LAX for $139. I always take southwest to get to LAX then to S.E.Asia. And finding a good bucket shop in LA is a good choice for cheap fare. You could PM Pepe' sounds like he knows where the bucket shops are in LA. Also Google Bucket Shop Flights LA

Keeping focused on fighting in Pattaya could be difficult :D and :o and then :D Welcome to TV and soon to LOS :D