Sex Maniacs Gather Here

Momo8

We've had an enlightening thread about men being ruled by their pensis so from my perspective how often do you girls need to do it?Do you enjoy sex and if so how often is considered normal?

I'm pondering this on my second wedding anniversary as I'm a confessed addict.My husband has two hour lunches when he sneaks back for a quickie and I've been in situations with him where we'd message each other and meet up for a hottie whatever the other was doing at the time.I know without that emotional bond it wouldn't happen but are women prone to this kind of behaviour?

We've had an enlightening thread about men being ruled by their pensis so from my perspective how often do you girls need to do it?Do you enjoy sex and if so how often is considered normal?

I'm pondering this on my second wedding anniversary as I'm a confessed addict.My husband has two hour lunches when he sneaks back for a quickie and I've been in situations with him where we'd message each other and meet up for a hottie whatever the other was doing at the time.I know without that emotional bond it wouldn't happen but are women prone to this kind of behaviour?

i've never met one :o

I'm out of the honeymoon period I guess but the quirks never stop.I was never with anybody before who had a similar motivation.Absolutely awesome in terms of inventiveness and everything else.Hey but I'm bragging a bit here what are other's experiences?

Not at all,I'm an Aussie so I'm direct.If a thread can run about men being ruled by their privates so can this one and it's a sincere question.Why not?We are amongst friends one hopes.

Nothing to do with being a prude.If this was in the Health Form nobody would notice.

Just wondering what is normal and what is not?Not a dissection into anyone's sexual history/urges.

Guys are encouraged also.When is enough not enough and care to share.OK if you're uncomfortable then opt out.How many of us have done impulsive,crazy things in the name of love/lust.

Fluffy topic I know but just think.....when was the last time you did something totally inhibited?

Edited by Momo8

Kids are a joy and you are more blessed if you have a maid.

Seriously though,when I was younger I never had the same sex drive as I do now.Maybe I wasn't with the right partner,the circumstances were not right whatever reason.I grew up in Sydney where guys used to take girls in the panel vans and smooch at the beach (nope never did that my father was a very strict man).With growing up came different perspectives.Career,property,finances.

Sex was always important to me but now I'm hooked.

I know without that emotional bond it wouldn't happen but are women prone to this kind of behaviour?

Yes - if they are lucky, and at different times in their lives.

*added: A noticeable intensity usually hits women somewhere around the late 20s/early 30s mark, whether she's with the right partner or not. But when that is combined with the right partner - whew - you can understand why female sexuality has threatened entire civilizations over the ages, lol. Afterwards, the intensity doesn't really lessen, just the dire urgency, :o so we can afford to be a lot more picky.

Edited by kat

It's ok to be fluffy sometimes.

For me it's always been different. It depended very much on how I clicked wtih the other person and how much I trusted them. I believe that the relationship can be fuelled by the bond and the complicity between a couple. I guess it's a cocktail of the chemistry of two people when they meet, get to know each other and decide to be together. Sometimes you don't even decide, your heart does it for you, even if it's lust!

I have never found sex an urge though.

And now that I have been single for more than a year I'm equally enjoying some peace :o

Just wondering what is normal and what is not?Not a dissection into anyone's sexual history/urges.

Guys are encouraged also.When is enough not enough and care to share.OK if you're uncomfortable then opt out.How many of us have done impulsive,crazy things in the name of love/lust.

Well, in your particular situation: totally in love with a compatible sex drive, secure, and happy, and I will hazard a guess somewhere around the female sexual peak age? - girl there are no limits! Enjoy this time of your life, because although there will be other equally pleasurable phases, it won't quite be like this one again; therefore, I would say "normal" in this case is whenever you feel is possible, which can be 2-5 times a day, but probably on average 3. But, sometimes not - don't get into a numbers game because it will no longer be about desire.

I lerk before. Now I write.

My Thai g/f very horney

When we share house first I say we boom boom everyday 3 times evryday certain. ching ching.

I worry she like Euro klady who boom boom plenty first then later no can. no want. too much too much.

Now I want rest, she want boom boom evryday everyday 3 times. II want rest.

Euro lady no want boom after marry. Thai lady want boom boom more.

Poor you...

I heard from a Thai man that if a lady likes sex too much Thai people don't do like it. He said it's their culture, I say it's balls.. Enjoy life on every level as much as you can. If three times is too much for you just tell her, take her out more, keep her occupied or something..! :o

Hmmm so what's your stand on one night stands then Kat?

You are a devilish, little thing, aren't you? I like that. :o

My stand is that I own my sexuality, so I do what I want, when I want, with whom I want, as a single woman. However, when you are in love, or also looking out for your own best interests, it is your natural instinct to become selective, loyal, and passionate. Not all one-night stands are planned as one-night stands so I avoid them.

I am so happy you started this thread Momo8 :o I knew it all along - you're sex mad :D

And to answer... yeah sure I've nipped home in a lunch break for a quickie with my hubby, on the beach, in the kitchen, when we were in Rue's situation of having paper thin walls and people on the other side :D

i have never seen what the big deal is about sex. i like it, but i don't need it that much. my drive changes with different partners though. a combination of real intimacy and physical attraction works.