Thunderstruck By Beauty

ShortTimer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I sound different does not make me Borat. But thanks - he is great.

And because you think is funny topic does not make me troll.

I am 46 and can ask her out. Probably she say no. I not want that. I want strategy.

I know Thailand, and I know about "gig". I don't care she have boyfriend.

If I was rich, I would give her a gold chain when nobody looking. I would go away one week, and come back and do again.

Then I do not think she say no to dinner. With dinner, and maybe more, I think she like me more.

Here it is game, and i want to play it and win.

What should i give her? Flowers? No. Chocolates? No. Gold? No. Somebodys house? No.

I want something surprise her and make her remember me.

What do Thai girls like beside money, gold, house, BMW.

What touch Thai girl hearts? I would give her Thai music - I see many girls here love Thai music - it touch them. But I not know good Thai music

I want to touch her, then ask her out. Then sure, I want to touch her! Then no problem - she so beautiful, I know I make her cry. Then I have perfect gig.

This happen in Thailand every day sure - I want to try for her.

Sure it sound funny - but I looking serious advice (but not cost 20000bath)

Because I sound different does not make me Borat. But thanks - he is great.

And because you think is funny topic does not make me troll.

I am 46 and can ask her out. Probably she say no. I not want that. I want strategy.

I know Thailand, and I know about "gig". I don't care she have boyfriend.

If I was rich, I would give her a gold chain when nobody looking. I would go away one week, and come back and do again.

Then I do not think she say no to dinner. With dinner, and maybe more, I think she like me more.

Here it is game, and i want to play it and win.

What should i give her? Flowers? No. Chocolates? No. Gold? No. Somebodys house? No.

I want something surprise her and make her remember me.

What do Thai girls like beside money, gold, house, BMW.

What touch Thai girl hearts? I would give her Thai music - I see many girls here love Thai music - it touch them. But I not know good Thai music

I want to touch her, then ask her out. Then sure, I want to touch her! Then no problem - she so beautiful, I know I make her cry. Then I have perfect gig.

This happen in Thailand every day sure - I want to try for her.

Sure it sound funny - but I looking serious advice (but not cost 20000bath)

Ask her out with your girlfriend as a chapperone, i am sure she will be completly taken by so much care, and from there on your problems will be solved, or get bigger........ :o

Give her something from the Thai bands - Clash, Big Ass or Potato - it will show your sophistication in the choice of music.

45 years old, lived here for a year and doesn't know how to ask a girl out?

there are some strange people in this world

CB

Well I was teaching a few years ago and all of the sudden a beautiful girl walked into my room. I found out who she was and now we are married :shrug:

My suggestion is that either learn thai fast, and learn it wel or hope that she has decent English. Arguments and serious discussions do not go so well in pidgin English / Thai.

Btw batteries would be a great small (cheap) item to retrun to buy to be able to talk to her, but to talk to a girl at her work place and ask her out is pretty dam_n forward in this country.

First, dress to impress her, long pants and pressed shirt and a tie. Clean shave and a haircut. Go and see her around 11 AM.

Smile, and say, "Hello, My name is -------. What is your name? It is my pleasure to meet you. Can you have lunch with me today? I know of a good restaurant close to here, I know you will like".

Make sure you have a good place picked out that is close to her store. She will only have a short break for lunch. If she says, great, I'm hungry! Your in luck!

If she says, "I can't".... Don't ask, Why? Ask, maybe tomarrow? If she says, "I have a boyfriend". Just tell her, "He is a lucky man". And walk away. You tried.

Best of luck to you.

Meandwi

First, dress to impress her, long pants and pressed shirt and a tie. Clean shave and a haircut. Go and see her around 11 AM.

Smile, and say, "Hello, My name is -------. What is your name? It is my pleasure to meet you. Can you have lunch with me today? I know of a good restaurant close to here, I know you will like".

Make sure you have a good place picked out that is close to her store. She will only have a short break for lunch. If she says, great, I'm hungry! Your in luck!

If she says, "I can't".... Don't ask, Why? Ask, maybe tomarrow? If she says, "I have a boyfriend". Just tell her, "He is a lucky man". And walk away. You tried.

Best of luck to you.

Meandwi

Sounds like the Muppet Show !

In the electronics shop I talked to her once. She works there. So beautiful I almost could not look at her...

I want to pursue her, but we did not even really meet - I just ask her about a Walkman.

I want to introduce myself and give her little gift. What should I buy her?

I'm only 28 years old, and I haven't heard the word " walkman " for years............ Do they still sell those little 8 track beat boxes....?

In the electronics shop I talked to her once. She works there. So beautiful I almost could not look at her...

I want to pursue her, but we did not even really meet - I just ask her about a Walkman.

I'm only 28 years old, and I haven't heard the word " walkman " for years............ Do they still sell those little 8 track beat boxes....?

Have to agree that it is not the best way to impress a thunderstrucking beauty....

Give her something from the Thai bands - Clash, Big Ass or Potato - it will show your sophistication in the choice of music.

CB

Yes CB, there sure are some strange people in this world. But why do so many of them end up here in Chiang Mai? :o

CB

Yes CB, there sure are some strange people in this world. But why do so many of them end up here in Chiang Mai? :o

Because the train doesn't go further north.

hang on....he said he has a girlfriend of 10 months:

And my girlfriend for 10 months is beauty - I am very happy together.

i would suggest you dump her before you ask this new one out. after all a cheatin' man is a cheatin' man. or do you just want this new on as a bit on the side?

First of all, you should make discreet enquiries regarding the ownership of the shop. Once you find out, make an approach to the owner regarding the possibility of buying the business. If this guy is still carrying Walkmans in stock, I guarantee that he will accept any miserable offer to get out.

Once you are the owner, you can exercise "Droit de seigneur" and your problems are solved.

No need to thank me for this elegant solution, just pm the contact details of your soon to be ex-girlfriend.

I'm only 28 years old, and I haven't heard the word " walkman " for years

The name Walkman is still a current model series for Sony - they have MP3 models. Take a look at the Sony store where the pooying suwey mark tiisud who is the subject of the thread works.

............ Do they still sell those little 8 track beat boxes....?

Yep sure do, I have one still mounted in the dash of my Leyland P76. My collection of 8 Track tapes is only exceeded by my Sony Beta movie collection.

CB

Once you are the owner, you can exercise "Droit de seigneur" and your problems are solved.

Droit de seigneur (pronounced [dʀwa d(ə) sɛɲœʀ]), French for the lord's right, is a term now popularly used to describe a legal right allowing the lord of an estate to deflower the estate's virgins

What are the odds she is a virgin ?

i would suggest you dump her before you ask this new one out. after all a cheatin' man is a cheatin' man. or do you just want this new on as a bit on the side?

I suggest he reads another thread on revenge on mia nois as well :o

here

he was talking about getting a "gig"

............ Do they still sell those little 8 track beat boxes....?

Yep sure do, I have one still mounted in the dash of my Leyland P76. My collection of 8 Track tapes is only exceeded by my Sony Beta movie collection.

CB

Crikey Crowie, that must be last P76 on the planet...........Must have been the ugliest, worst car ever built.

The only thing they had going for them was that you could fit a 44 gallon drum in the boot (don't know if that was a good thing or not).