Cigar/tobacco/snuff Shop

mobs00

In what is surely my latest post ever...... I happened to notice a tobacco shop the other day strolling right outside Gia Tong Heng the tasty old Chinese restaurant on the end of Sri Donchai that is across Chang Klan Rd. and headed towards the Chedi Hotel. It's on your left and right across from that big hotel that sits back from the road...what's it called ? And it's not Young Come (Make yer own joke with that one), it's a bit past there, the really big hotel. I forget. Anway, just past the Chinese place, maybe two doors down from there on your left side.

And with that, we bid you a good night

People I know who dip, use snuff or chew seem to bring it into Thailand as they say they could not find it here (Skoal) etc. As thats one habit I have not been priviledged to get hooked on, I cant give you any good advice, except not in my house, ok, maybe if your family or friend and if you spit in a bottle. I have not noticed many bars with spittons here but maybe you can start a new fad in smokeless tobacco here as the smokeing ban is in force......