Hot Wash In Cm

bsided69

Does anyone know of a laundry that uses hot water in CM? My jeans could definately do with a hot wash. My washing lady does a great job, but after 6 months of cold water washing my wardrobe looks like it could do with some hot water washing.

Does anyone know of a laundry that uses hot water in CM? My jeans could definately do with a hot wash. My washing lady does a great job, but after 6 months of cold water washing my wardrobe looks like it could do with some hot water washing.

Try the Blue Elephant Laundry 053 279169, opposite the Doi Kham shop on Suthep Rd, just past Canal Road heading towards the mountain on the left.

This thread was out of hand - I have removed at least ten posts that all fell within the definition of trolling.

Take note please lads. We will not permit trolling - name calling or other argumentative or antisocial posting on Thai Visa. On this occasion I have decided to simply remove the offending posts and take no further action. If you wish to continue, I will hand out holidays.

Please - Chiang Mai has the name of being about the most grown-up section of TV. Don't drag us down into the gutter.

Please - Chiang Mai has the name of being about the most grown-up section of TV. Don't drag us down into the gutter.

I hope we are not seen as a bunch of old farts then.

I must be slipping, didn't see any naughty angles on this one.

To the post, why not wash them yourself in hot water.

I hope we are not seen as a bunch of old farts then.

I must be slipping, didn't see any naughty angles on this one.

To the post, why not wash them yourself in hot water.

I am asking for a hot wash laundry. If I wanted to wash them myself I would ask for a good hotwash washing powder . "Damoles" advice was very helpfull. Thanks for that "Damole".

Edited by bsided69

This post should be viewed with some gravity. Where I grew up, looking for laundries was what we called "wok bilong meri".

I sense this is a deeper cry of anguish from somebody who has the inability to form relationships. We are all here for you brother.

If my laundry lady did not wash my jeans to my satisfaction and I knew hot water would solve the precieved problem, I may try mentioning to said laundry lady that she use hot water to wash my jeans. If that did not take care of the precieved problem I may mention beating said jeans with a big stick in the washing process. If you are still not happy, futher suggestions for the laundry lady could be met by more liberal use of the hot water and the big stick. If you have trouble finding a big stick I am sure some TV members could help in this search and application.

You could take them to a Dry Cleaner - there are some about.

Whereabouts is convenient ?

The OP specifically asked for hot WATER. I doubt he would be satisfied with a DRY clean :o

/ Priceless

For a bloke you have a real sweet pussy Hokey.

The OP specifically asked for hot WATER. I doubt he would be satisfied with a DRY clean

/ Priceless

As noone has come forward with information about a laundry using hot water, I though a dry cleaner might be worth consideration.

It should ensure a thorough clean, which is what the OP wants.

I know of no laundries that have water heaters. These are not common items here. Furthermore, few of the machines I have seen in use in laundries contain heaters.

I am now closing this thread at the request of the OP and before it gets more out of hand. If anybody knows of a laundry using HOT water, please PM the OP.

Thank you