Us Licensed Physitian In Bkk/thailand

greg67

I work for a subsidiary of american company and I'm required to have a physical exam every five years. The physical has to be done by a US Licensed Physician with a license number provided on the form. It requires some lab tests, EKG, hearing, etc. All these tests can be done anywhere but a US doctor has to sign off on it. My problem is that I work in a third country and live in Thailand without going back to US for several years. Is there a hospital/clinic in Thailand with an american licensed doctors?

Edited by greg67

I work for a subsidiary of american company and I'm required to have a physical exam every five years. The physical has to be done by a US Licensed Physician with a license number provided on the form. It requires some lab tests, EKG, hearing, etc. All these tests can be done anywhere but a US doctor has to sign off on it. My problem is that I work in a third country and live in Thailand without going back to US for several years. Is there a hospital/clinic in Thailand with an american licensed doctors?

Ask the question at Bumrungrad - many of the doctors there have USA experience. Person to ask is Marcia who works in Customer Relations on the 8th floor.

Ask the question at Bumrungrad - many of the doctors there have USA experience. Person to ask is Marcia who works in Customer Relations on the 8th floor.

Thank You Tammi. I'll do that.

I am a US licensed Audiologist, with all my licenses kept current.... So technically I can take care of your hearing evaluation needs. The only potential issue I can see regarding your hearing evaluation is if your forms ask for calibration dates or other specific information.

Of course our equipment is calibrated, but not by any organization the US govt would recognize, and this would be an issue for any company in Thailand. (we do the calibrations for them)

I am a US licensed Audiologist, with all my licenses kept current.... So technically I can take care of your hearing evaluation needs. The only potential issue I can see regarding your hearing evaluation is if your forms ask for calibration dates or other specific information.

Of course our equipment is calibrated, but not by any organization the US govt would recognize, and this would be an issue for any company in Thailand. (we do the calibrations for them)

Dakhar. I'll check with my employer to see what kind of equipment is acceptable for this test.