Want To Take My Puppy With Metravel With My Puppy

I would love to take my puppy with me to Khon Kaen during my Songkran visit. I usually take the bus as it drops us off right at the village entrance but I believe most bus services won't allow pets. Don't really want to fly. I was thinking about hiring a van to take us there but don't really know the costs. I know of a wonderful boarding facility where I can leave Champ. I have taken him there several times to play and he loves it and the owner but I want to be selfish and keep him with me. Any suggestions would be great. Oh I can't rent a car as I don't use credit cards.

post-10310-1204535289_thumb.jpg

Champ and I thank you.

Edited by twschw

I would love to take my puppy with me to Khon Kaen during my Songkran visit.

I used to take my dog around Thailand with my favoured taxi driver. He charges 1,500 THB per day plus fuel (NGV whenever available). Maybe you could just ask a taxi driver whom you like.

PS: A Thai friend of mine had a dog named "Champ", too. Took me a while to realize that. I had always thought the name was "Sam"

Edited by sutnyod

Very good idea! I was told that a van would run about 1800 plus fuel. What did you do about overnight stays and such. Were hotel rooms and meals included in the fare? Sorry if I seem a little dumb but I am regarding this :D but only this you understand :o

Very good idea! I was told that a van would run about 1800 plus fuel. What did you do about overnight stays and such. Were hotel rooms and meals included in the fare? Sorry if I seem a little dumb but I am regarding this :D but only this you understand :o

My taxi driver did not have to stay overnight. He just returned to Bangkok. We made arrangements for him to pick us up and he was always punctual. Once I had a driver with me when I had to stay overnight, but I stayed in a village and he just camped out in the same house with village people.