Is Hgh Legal In Thailand?

lukey1979

Hi everybody. I don't want to be caught out with my pants down with the boys in brown at the airport so i was wondering if it is actually ok to enter Thailand with Hgh in my luggage. Im not talking about a hideous amount to start bootlegging but just enough for say 2 months personal consumption. Any advice would be grrrrrrrrreat!

The reason i won't buy any in thailand is because the Hgh i bought in Pattaya was the most expensive i'd seen in the entire world. The entire town had been cornered by what seemed like 1 guy who was charging excessive amounts. I would rather buy it on the internet i think. Unless somebody knows of some well priced HGH in Bangkok. I paid in pattaya 16000 baht for 100 IU. Absolute rip off.

• 2 weeks later...

dont as technically its regulated.

order it online and get it shipped directly to thailand address instead.

and in bangkok you can get it reasonably priced so long as you barter and get the generic high quality chinese stuff dont pay more than about $1.40 per iu for generic. you will have to look around and barter like hel_l and maybe hit one of the big gyms etc

If you bring it in with you, be sure to have a doctor's prescription on your person and a letter from a doc as well would be advisable.

Buying HGH over the counter or having it shipped to oneself in Thailand are both illegal, and discussion of illegal activites is against forum rules. Thread closed.