Anti-thaksin Camp Vows To Launch Counter-campaign

george

The majority of people in this country want the PPP in office. The Democrat Party has assumed the position of an unglorious footnote, as now does its PAD cum Elitist cum pseudo-academic supporters. The army was suckered in once; they won't be again. Good luck PAD & Company.[/

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we all please stop replying to colpyat, bannedagain, backagain, boredagain?

The posts are going to be deleted anyway and by enabling this sick individual we are perpetuating his illness.

You are a moderator? Really, John? I didn't know that before (I mean, no red imprint at the bottom of the page). Whatever, but... c'mon, you want to delete messages from people who are not in political agreement with you? That could be a mistake, my friend.

and what makes him so sick if you don't mind me asking

Whom are you speaking to?? And concerning what?

sorry, sriracha johns original statement.

I've only just noticed him today on this thread and from what i've seen he seems like a nice enough chap.

For those who are confused, he was originally known as Colpyat.

Got banned, came back as Bannedagain,

Got banned again, came back as Backagain

Got banned again, came back as Boredagain.

PAD will take to the streets to protest against Thaksin, while upcoutry folks will be fighting the ideological battles. In 1976 it was protecting royalty from communism, now it's protecting democracy from coup loving Bangkokians.

Crikey, in 1976 anyone and everyone in opposition to the entrenched Thai elite was branded a communist back in the days when killing a communist was mai baap (not a sin); hey, sort of like killing an alleged drug dealer. Remember even that conservative monarchist Achaan Sulak was branded a communist and forced into exile. Having a common enemy makes for strange bedfellows, think Stalin and Roosevelt. Not all who fled into the forests were communists. The strange bedfellows today are some of the PAD leaders who were social activists partnering with Sondhi, the little Bavarian from Bangkok. This is a relationship that can not last over time if the activists hold true to their causes.

As the enlightened one noted, nothing is permanent, significant change is in the air, and Thai interest groups will continue to realign themselves endlessly until the Thai political world reaches a new equilibrium. So hold onto your hats during the ride, use an umbrella when the doggy doo doo hits the fan, and you ex-pats in Bangkok just might want to have a contingency escape plan to your summer palaces down south.

Edited by Johpa

and what makes him so sick if you don't mind me asking

Whom are you speaking to?? And concerning what?

sorry, sriracha johns original statement.

I've only just noticed him today on this thread and from what i've seen he seems like a nice enough chap.

For those who are confused, he was originally known as Colpyat.

Got banned, came back as Bannedagain,

Got banned again, came back as Backagain

Got banned again, came back as Boredagain.

I'm not trying to stir up anything here, but --and with all due respect to everyone on this forum-- WHY did he get banned? I enjoyed Colpyat's posts before. They always seemed intelligent --almost brilliant at times. What happened??

PAD will take to the streets to protest against Thaksin, while upcoutry folks will be fighting the ideological battles. In 1976 it was protecting royalty from communism, now it's protecting democracy from coup loving Bangkokians.

Crikey, in 1976 anyone and everyone in opposition to the entrenched Thai elite was branded a communist back in the days when killing a communist was mai baap (not a sin); hey, sort of like killing an alleged drug dealer....

My analogy is that this time they'll be hunting enemies of democracy - PAD, Sondhi, supporters of the coup, educated elites, enemies of Thaksin etc. etc.

Crikey, in 1976 anyone and everyone in opposition to the entrenched Thai elite was branded a communist back in the days when killing a communist was mai baap (not a sin); hey, sort of like killing an alleged drug dealer....

My analogy is that this time they'll be hunting enemies of democracy - PAD, Sondhi, supporters of the coup, educated elites, enemies of Thaksin etc. etc.

Getting a little paranoid, are we? What do you stand to lose, Plus?

Getting a little paranoid, are we?

Who is this "we"? Speak for yourself.

I'm absolutely certain that proThaksin elements will mobilize huge crowds of country folks to counteract PAD protests.

I hope there will be no violence but there are calls for resolute actions even on this board. Have you seen that PadThai chap even wanted to shoot every coup supporter.

You yourself are not that far from advocating murdering people you don't like, like alleged drug dealers, for instance.

Jakaprob Penkair is working on that.

Getting a little paranoid, are we?

Who is this "we"? Speak for yourself.

I'm absolutely certain that proThaksin elements will mobilize huge crowds of country folks to counteract PAD protests.

I hope there will be no violence but there are calls for resolute actions even on this board. Have you seen that PadThai chap even wanted to shoot every coup supporter.

You yourself are not that far from advocating murdering people you don't like, like alleged drug dealers, for instance.

You're even more paranoid than I had previously thought. "Resolute action on this board"! Are you serious??? And "huge crowds" to counteract what..?: the tiny, paltry lot that S.L & Gang will try to muster? People like you are facist and dangerous and should be banned from this board.