Decent Dayjob For Girlfriend Needed

Manou

Hi all,

For my girlfriend I am looking for a decent dayjob in the Hua Hin area.

A nice salary would be wonderfull but it is not really about that.

The main thing is learning more and that she wants to have something to put her shoulders under.

For us, the ideal situation would be 5 days a week with the weekend off, but we are open for anything.

She:

-is 26 years old

-used to be a cassier

-speaks decent English

-is learning Dutch (Still in the starting stage of a course so not in the conversation fase yet)

-knows how to work with a computer

-has experience dealing with suppliers

-wants to learn and make something of what she does

I hope some people out here are willing to give her a chance.

Please give me an IM or react on this forum so I can message you with our contact information.

Kind Regards,

Manou

Hey I would suggest the local realters condo lease agents and the such. Good luck and forget what some of these guys say they are just hard at heart from picking the wrong ladies and losing to much. Sometimes the outlooks here are a lot against the local folks, some people have forgot they are guest in someone else's country and if they need to be crass then maybe they should leave.

Hey I would suggest the local realters condo lease agents and the such. Good luck and forget what some of these guys say they are just hard at heart from picking the wrong ladies and losing to much. Sometimes the outlooks here are a lot against the local folks, some people have forgot they are guest in someone else's country and if they need to be crass then maybe they should leave.

I've been lucky I guess, my partner (a local Thai, actually from this province) has always found her own jobs here & in Bangkok. If she wasn't capable of finding her own jobs then I wouldn't be with her, because I would doubt that she would be capable of holding down a job.

And no, she's not a privileged Thai either, she's just a regular Thai farm girl with a very minimumal secondary education.

I haven't lost anything Harbour..... 'touch wood'.

I've been lucky I guess, my partner (a local Thai, actually from this province) has always found her own jobs here & in Bangkok. If she wasn't capable of finding her own jobs then I wouldn't be with her, because I would doubt that she would be capable of holding down a job.

And no, she's not a privileged Thai either, she's just a regular Thai farm girl with a very minimumal secondary education.

So what ??? Do you need us to say congratulation ??? You are no different from many foreigners who married a Thai lady. But maybe many of us would not run down on a woman the way you did without any valid reason....

Who, Me?? Comments like yours must come from a LOW LIFE FORM!!

I gave a great idea to the OP and all you can offer is NOTHING productive in this thread.

Where are the moderators when you need them to put a stop to these types of folks? I think the moderators must be busy working or sleeping??

What exactly was wrong with my posting? I think it was a very nice post with good information.

I used to wash dishes in my home country and that taught me hard work and discipline.

Now, I am retired at 42 with loads of funds to draw from due to my hard work from the past. So, I can truly say that success comes from hard work, discipline and luck, not just sitting around every day and begging 'PAPPA' to give up money for the sick Buffalo, Thai boyfriend, or whatever medical costs that are not covered by the 30 baht scheme.

Edited by innovator

Yes, my reply was a bit harsh and it was supposed to poke fun a bit at funny situation with so many freeloaders living off of farang men.

Actually, my friend is not lazy, but instead simply cannot work in a tall office tower in Bangkok due to her lack of university level education.

So, I am trying to help her by finding her suitable employment. She cannot qualify for most white collar jobs, so finding her a labor type job is the only way.

She gets financial support from me, but even having money for her is not the point. People need to learn to support themselves!!!

Free handouts are not the way to build RESPECT!!! Instead, my idea is to help her find suitable employment so that she can build confidence, hold down a job and feel better about herself. (So, I am a good guy)!!

I don't believe that one earns respect from sitting around and doing nothing over a long period of time.

So, I agree with the OP of this thread that these lazy girls need to learn how to work and the only way to get them off the couch is by kicking them in the butt, lightly.

Probably because you do not have anything, how is your Honda Wave and 6,000 baht a month house room? Go to the bars on weekends as you cannot afford UBC/True? expect you are working illegally also, what are you doing, selling house's or teaching??

Ouch!...I own a freehold house in my home country....a second-hand car and a couple of of motorbikes here in Thailand...I would hardly call that nothing...I dont live in a 6000 baht a month room either as my partner has her own house....UBC/TRUE?? ..No...dont like TV that much...anyway I would thought that going to the bars would be more expensive than pay TV?......I have worked as a teacher in the past, not so much for the money but just for the convenience of a work permit....selling houses?...never....wouldn't want to have that on my conscience.

No, I'm not looking for congratulations.....I was just replying to a poster that insinuated that I might be bitter because he though I may have been shafted before.

I admit that I was a bit harsh on the original poster....I'm just tired of seeing a lot of the farangs that come here think they have to take some of these girls under their wings and baby them...send then to school, or set them up in businesses or whatever...then a few months later it's all gone pear-shaped.

Ouch!...I own a freehold house in my home country....a second-hand car and a couple of of motorbikes here in Thailand...

Why 2 motorbike's????

why more than one piece of underwear?

Because there are times when you will siht yourself riding the motorbikes

Many (most) posts in this thread have been removed as trash can material. Flames are not appreciated and vacations are a real possibility for those involved. Please keep posts on topic and civil. Thanks.

Thank you for the positive reactions!

I also got a few PM's but more ideas are always welcome.

Two can think of more then one.

I see few lines of someone that says he is tired of falangs trying to get a thai woman to school, start her up a company or get her working.

I seem to think that all depends on the girl. If you want her to do that and she does it without wanting it, maybe you are with the wrong one.

Anyway.. My girlfriend mentioned this to me herself. What means she doesnt want to sit on the couch all day and do nothing, but watch TV.

As we were both going away for a week, I descided to post this topic to get some options in the mean time. Not because she can not find a job of her own, but we might as well try all resources. Why not?

Thanks again for all the nice reactions I got here and trough PM!

Manou