The Beach Road Promenade

cali4995

"Thank you for pointing out the mistake, more typing error I think, It is only you Yanks that are dumb, who has caused the Sub prime fiasco ? like all the major financial crashes, who has upset the Muslim world, with pointless wars in Iraq, Afghanistan".

Hey, Thehedonist, kiss my Yankee butt. when the muslins are knocking on your door I hope we yanks shall look the other way

hate to agree with you on anything but yep, Bush is a dummy

regards

"Hey, Thehedonist, kiss my Yankee butt. when the muslins are knocking on your door I hope we yanks shall look the other way"

now, ya know thats silly dont ya!

cos, no 1, all you yanks like a good war, and so do limeys!

cos, no 2, we will argue till death with ya all, over nothing, we both enjoy that!

& no 3, its a love hate relaitionship

"hate to agree with you on anything but yep, Bush is a dummy"

ive tried to think of anything to say he aint, but i cant, ive got a photo of him looking through binoculars with caps on but i cant put it on here it asks for a http address, i must have gone to same school as george w! :o

just straying off topic, beech road is looking better today! :D

Just this morning after I left the gym at 06:30, I saw two ladymen get off their

motorbike they had been trolling with and attack a bar-girl who I guess had

stolen their customer. If the farang she was with hadn't stepped in they would

have beaten her to a pulp.

A little bit of speculation here...Who knows what their beef with their "sister" was all about. And if she did steal a customer...she could have gotten whacked whether she stole from a lady-boy or lady-girl AND she should have known better!

As to some farang stepping in...he should just mind his own business too :o

Let me tell you he was a brave farang. That ladyman pulled off one of her high heels

and was swinging it like a hatchet, abolutely vicious. I had come upon the scene and

there were 20 Thai people standing around (by now I should realize it's fight time) and

not one of them was going to offer any assistance. Drunk or brave I just don't know.

As an endnote they appear to have repaired the majority of the streetlights down by

the beach. I was stunned how much brighter it was down there, even the sandy portion

near the water well lit-up. Strange coincidence, really no idea what brought that about. :o