My Post Removed

mark lamai

i posted last night being critical of Thaivisa and the new scam ads and about the total number of ads on one page i counted 19.

so i guess this is not allowed, since the post is removed and no notification sent to me,

very sensitive guys!!

i would have thought that users opinions on the site would be valuable for your continued success.

Guest Reimar
i posted last night being critical of Thaivisa and the new scam ads and about the total number of ads on one page i counted 19.

so i guess this is not allowed, since the post is removed and no notification sent to me,

very sensitive guys!!

i would have thought that users opinions on the site would be valuable for your continued success.

May you need to realize that ThaiVisa is an commercial Site as well and not just a site with different forens.

Regarding your concern I do believe that you need to read the Forum Rules again. In point 7. you can read: Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed.

Before you start to criticize, read the rules otherwise you could easy receive some warning.

If you think that you need to criticize something on this Board, feel free to contact any Admin, Moderator or Support by PM or E-Mail.

Cheers.

///Topic CLOSED