Bkk To Brisi For A Non Imm "o" Mutiple

mid April I need to do the visa stuff.

Excellent suggestions from dr.Pot and Lomp31 et. al. recommending Brisi, Aus. for a multiple non imm o

Any advice on routes, flights, accommodation in Brisi. etc.

cheers

Bill Dunn and staff at the Thai consulate in Brisbane have always been helpful and efficient in my experience. Thai, Singapore and Royal Air Brunei all fly in to BNE. TG is the most direct flight with an hour stopover in Sydney before reboarding the same aircraft for Brisbane (direct flight BNE BKK for the return). The consulate is in Annerley, so if you want accommodation close by look in Annerley or East Brisbane - the latter closer to the city. Kangaroo Point has accommodation as well. I've used the Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments a few times and they've been pretty good.

Good luck.

mid April I need to do the visa stuff.

Excellent suggestions from dr.Pot and Lomp31 et. al. recommending Brisi, Aus. for a multiple non imm o

Any advice on routes, flights, accommodation in Brisi. etc.

cheers

Bill Dunn and staff at the Thai consulate in Brisbane have always been helpful and efficient in my experience. Thai, Singapore and Royal Air Brunei all fly in to BNE. TG is the most direct flight with an hour stopover in Sydney before reboarding the same aircraft for Brisbane (direct flight BNE BKK for the return). The consulate is in Annerley, so if you want accommodation close by look in Annerley or East Brisbane - the latter closer to the city. Kangaroo Point has accommodation as well. I've used the Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments a few times and they've been pretty good.

Good luck.

Good stuff. Thanks Mate.

What's the the turn over time for a visa? a couple of days has been quoted but that seems too good to be true.