Postoffice At Suvana?

Finding myself with too many bags and somewhat overweight, I want to send a few clothing items and sandles and such back to the ranch Isaan way. There is a coach station which might be of use at Suvana, but failing that mailing the sucker would be my second option. If there is a post office, would it be open at 07.30? Any suggestions?

I used the post office at Suvarnabhumi recently to post home excess baggage to Australia ahead of my flight later that evening.

Very useful - I do this regularly from Hong Kong as well - keeps my excess baggage charges down.

As PattayaParent has pointed out already it is on the far right side of the departures level (level 4), and right in the back corner. There is a mini mart and bank (SCB?) adjacent to it. It is easy to miss if you dont walk around the back right corner.

I was there late in the day, so could not say if it is open at 07.30am - anyone else know the opening hours?

The pdf download below shows 'LEVEL 4 MAIN TERMINAL'

It doesn't list the post office - but it is to the right side of unit no 4.169 - CAT TELECOM.

The bank adjacent (unit 4.153) is a TMB branch, and next to that is a Family Mart (unit 4.124)

Suvarnabhumi Airport Level 4 map pdf

Can't find opening times - closest I can see on Thailand Post site is 08.00 am.....