Looking To Travel To Hailand , Where To Start ?

Hey, im looking to travel to thailand in late november for 4 weeks . But looking at all the guides on the computer it's pretty hard to make a plan up :o My plan so far is too stay in bangkok for 3 days when i ge tthere , then travel to KO Samui then go to KO PHA NGAN, and KO PHI PHI ??? IM 21 years old looking to party on the beaches and windsurf, maybe take some scuba lesson. Can any of you guys gave me some tips ???

your 21 so I imagine temple sight seeing isn't huge on your list so get a pen and write this down. Nana Nana Nana. Stay at The nana hotel and use it as your base. Lot of locals live in it and sit in the foyer all day waiting to die but they are a wealth of information on where to go and what to do whilst here

your 21 ? don't stay in Bangkok , don't pay 200(your full wallet) , don't go directly to jail ( nana) , go straight to samui or phi.phi , where you find a gal , fall in love and forget about the the other things you came to thailand for .......

good party fun on samui ..... and koh tao for young guys/gals .... do the dive course in koh tao ( save about 5000b)

stay away from bangkok, go there when you leave , you well be wiser then ....maybe! =(samsong bucket)

your 21 ? don't stay in Bangkok , don't pay 200(your full wallet) , don't go directly to jail ( nana) , go straight to samui or phi.phi , where you find a gal , fall in love and forget about the the other things you came to thailand for .......

good party fun on samui ..... and koh tao for young guys/gals .... do the dive course in koh tao ( save about 5000b)

stay away from bangkok, go there when you leave , you well be wiser then ....maybe! =(samsong bucket)

K thanks for the help. Ill stay one night in bangkok and 2 nights there on my way home. This is my first time back packing so its been pretty hectic trying too make a plan when it's a different culture :o

Hey, im looking to travel to thailand in late november for 4 weeks . But looking at all the guides on the computer it's pretty hard to make a plan up :o My plan so far is too stay in bangkok for 3 days when i ge tthere , then travel to KO Samui then go to KO PHA NGAN, and KO PHI PHI ??? IM 21 years old looking to party on the beaches and windsurf, maybe take some scuba lesson. Can any of you guys gave me some tips ???

Bear in mind that it can be pretty wet down here in November.

• 2 weeks later...

I been doing some reserch and thinking about heading down too the full moon party for christmas and new years eve. Has anyone had experence going down there for these dates ? Should i reserve a hotel ? And can you guys recommend me some good hotels o n the beach, for around $30 to $60 a night ? :o