Thai Employment Law

Hi can anyone help me with this?

I have been working since November hours 9 - 5, I can't and don't want to ride a motorbike, I can drive car but don't have one. I have a copy of email stating this before I took this job (which is only 10 mins from where I live and a big factor in me taking the job) I specifically asked will the working location change as I don't have transport.

Ok 5 months later and they want to change where I work to about 20K away and also my hours change to 12-8. They say I must learn to ride bike (no chance, I don't want to ride that distance every day). If they provided me with a car or funded a taxi everyday I would probably accept it.

I don't have any formal employment contact, can they do this? At worst if I don't agree and they fire me what legal grounds do I have in reference to unfair dismassal etc?

Thanks

Relocation is grounds for getting severance pay, but I dont think it will apply in this case. It's not like they are moving to the other side of the country, and the employer will (correctly) argue that a commute of 20km is not unreasonable. They will also argue that the employee is being inflexible, and I think they would win that argument.

Expecting the company to provide a car or give you a taxi is - frankly - ridiculous.