Printers That Print F4

earlofwindermere

Our small office is in need of a printer that can print F4 size paper. We will be printing about 700 sheets per month so we have determined that laser printers are probably the most economical route. (I am assuming that dot matrix printers are no longer an option... as I have not seen them for sale for over 10 years).

Does anyone know of any printer that can print F4? I went to IT City and they had only one Lexmark option that they knew about.

Thanks

Edited by earlofwindermere

Guest Reimar

The problem is tha size 210 x 330 mm and it excactly the 330 mm which making the problem. To use an A4 Laserprinter with Paper Draws, isn't possible. The alternative is is either the use of an A3 Laser Printer which is very expensive, or an Laserprinter which has the Paper loader on back so you can place in the long size.

Dot Matrix printers still widly available but even expensive if you need to buy a new one. Even 2. Hand still quite expensive. And for sure: very loud while printing!

So I would go for an Laser Printer with open Paper Shaft on the back where you just can place the longsize Paper in.

Cheers.