Anyone Know Of A Website Dedicated For Modified Cars For Sale In Bangkok?

ohhona94

Hi Everyone,

Planning to move to Thailand soon from the US. I have a heavily modified prelude here but after reading all the horror stories about importing a car into Thailand, looks like I can't take my baby with me......unless I can somehow get an under-the-table diplomat status :o

Does anyone here know of a website dedicated to secondhand modified cars for sale in Bangkok?

Thanks so much for your input,

Sean

hello,

my auto gauge on my car isn't functioning well. One for lpg gas checker and other one is battery volt meter. i bought the car second hand so i dont' know where i can fix.....

is there any shop near ramkhamheang area where i can go and check for it? ......i want to install spoiler at the back also....but really dont' know where to get one...

thanks

Try www.rcweb.net .There is a classified section as well as a very helpful and informative forum (If you can read Thai).

Secondly,you could try picking up one of the many Thai modified car magazines available.

Thanks so much!! I'll try the website out. I can't read Thai though. I'll have my wife help me out. Are there any of these websites in English pertaining to modified cars for sale? I wish I could pick up one of these magazines you're mentioning but I'm still living in California so I don't have access to them.