Hotel Recommendation Bangkok

neverburi

The Mothership is on the wrong side of the road...

Edit: Sorry OP I cannot help you, but I am sure there are many hotels down there, if you like that specific part of Sukhumvit. So just hang in there, and you will be answered.

However, I want to hitch a ride on your thread, and ask for hotels just the other side of the railroad tracks, more like Ploenchit Road. Used to use the Holiday Mansion just around the corner on Wireless road, good value (I got corporate ratevia a friend) and excellent location, we just cut through the Wave Place and were on the BTS in 2 minutes. But that hotel is demolished now... :o

So can anyone help, I will pay up to around 2,500 - 3,000. Very close to BTS is a must.

Edited by MeaMaximaCulpa

The Mothership is on the wrong side of the road...

Edit: Sorry OP I cannot help you, but I am sure there are many hotels down there, if you like that specific part of Sukhumvit. So just hang in there, and you will be answered.

However, I want to hitch a ride on your thread, and ask for hotels just the other side of the railroad tracks, more like Ploenchit Road. Used to use the Holiday Mansion just around the corner on Wireless road, good value (I got corporate ratevia a friend) and excellent location, we just cut through the Wave Place and were on the BTS in 2 minutes. But that hotel is demolished now... :o

So can anyone help, I will pay up to around 2,500 - 3,000. Very close to BTS is a must.

Consider the Somerset Suan Park View on Soi Ton Son. Opposite Central Dept store in Chitlom and 100 meters from Chitlom BTS. Serviced apartments with excellent facilities and great location. Available by day or longer - lot's of ex pats there and fairly upmarket - google their web site.

Consider the Somerset Suan Park View on Soi Ton Son. Opposite Central Dept store in Chitlom and 100 meters from Chitlom BTS. Serviced apartments with excellent facilities and great location. Available by day or longer - lot's of ex pats there and fairly upmarket - google their web site.

Great, thanks I shall do so, it is a perfect location. I will revert with feedback if/when we stay there.

I think the name of the hotel on Soi 1 is the Golden Dragon and it should be around 1200 or the Grace on Soi 3.

Is it Golden Palace on soi 1?

I think you're right, Golden Palace not Golden Dragon. OP I think this would be your best choice for the price in that area.