Is That Possible?

little_muppet

Is that possible to have my wedding on the elephant?

any sugesstion or wheree to contact? i know baan karen ruammitr but i dont have their e-mail (if they use one)

anyone here know some connection there and would introduce them to me? please

i am on survy the place now

thank you

Is that possible to have my wedding on the elephant?

That isn't a problem as long as you have larger elephants for the monks so they can remain higher than you or you lose Merit and they may not let you take your Chiang, alive or bottled, into the Amphoe office where you register and are actually married.

All joking aside you can have any kind of ceremony you want. In Chiang Mai they just had a huge one using hot air balloons, probably fueled by mother in laws. hot frequent requests for cash :o Your actual marriage is conducted in the amphoe office when it's registered I don't remember much from the whole ceremony thing we had at our house, and i was sober. it was mostly in Pauli language & Northern Thai had 2 dead chickens and some other stuff I didn't recognize, a bowl of water and some roses that were dipped into it and a lot of string..

Oh congratulations and welcome to the club. You now get to turn down loan requests, water Buffalo Vet bills and other such monetary stuff on a regular basic. Remember to have sufficient copies of your ATM card to cover even distant cousins as give aways at the wedding dinner along with enough food and whiskey to cover a good drunk for the inhabitants of a radius of at least 10 KM.

excuse me' guy

I am a woman and i am Thai.

my wedding plan is very simple not in full version of thai wedding ,invite only 50 guests and just the elephant thing is our main theme, thats it.

PS . I dont need gold

Edited by little_muppet

excuse me' guy

my wedding plan is very simple not in full version of thai wedding ,invite only 50 guests and just the elephant thing is our main theme, thats it.

PS . I dont need gold

A

My personal apologies for the sense of humour of some of my fellow members.

Err.. why would a Thai lady seek advice from a Expat forum on how to organize her wedding?

Why wouldn't you just ring the nearest elephant farm and inquire?

excuse me' guy

PS . I dont need gold

A

My personal apologies for the sense of humour of some of my fellow members.

Err.. why would a Thai lady seek advice from a Expat forum on how to organize her wedding?

Why wouldn't you just ring the nearest elephant farm and inquire?

I seek the advice for location not for the process of thai wedding, I am a regular user for thaivisa and i found it very helpful here.

I was a regular member in CR forum too when i lived there. but this time i just want to know something so i asked.

and if it so bothering you of being a thai lady and asking u question i have to appologise.

by the way where are all the ones i know here? only unfamiliar users here.

unknown_user

Little Muppet, try either the Mae Sa or Mae Taman elephant camps

Mae Sa

Mae Taman website doesn't seem to work, just PM me if you want their number.

Thaks for your time cmsally , we prefer in chiang rai .

i was lookging at their website , maybe we would visit there sometimes.

The only places I know of with elephants in the CR area are Ruammitr (you mentioned) and the Anantara Resort at the Golden Triangle that has some elephants for guests to ride and they offer some mahout courses. Maybe they can organise something for you.

There is a 5 star resort called Anantara that offers, or did so at one time, elephant mahout training. They have 4 elephants. So I would guess thay could arrange everything for you, the party, wedding and honeymoon suite.