What Is Karma.

Nudee

Whatever karma is, your previous karma is notthing to do with your suffering.

Karma is not that important in buddhism.

Good karma, bad karma, not good-not bad karma, doesn't matter.

Just stay with your present Dhamma and forget about karma.

84,000 sections in Tipitaka is to end suffering.

The shortest and probably the only one way to end suffering is to concentrate on your Citta, not your karma.

If you start with karma-oriented way, then it will take you more than one life to end suffering because it's not the main path.

If you want to end suffering in this life, stay close to your Citta and observe it, learn it. Your Citta will teach your Citta.

When your suffering is ended, whetherwhat you do is good karma, bad karma, not good-not bad karma, or whether next life exists or not, is not relevent.

Whatever karma is, your previous karma is notthing to do with your suffering.

Karma is not that important in buddhism.

Good karma, bad karma, not good-not bad karma, doesn't matter.

Just stay with your present Dhamma and forget about karma.

84,000 sections in Tipitaka is to end suffering.

The shortest and probably the only one way to end suffering is to concentrate on your Citta, not your karma.

If you start with karma-oriented way, then it will take you more than one life to end suffering because it's not the main path.

If you want to end suffering in this life, stay close to your Citta and observe it, learn it. Your Citta will teach your Citta.

When your suffering is ended, whetherwhat you do is good karma, bad karma, not good-not bad karma, or whether next life exists or not, is not relevent.

"Whenever we feel that we are definitely right, so much so that we refuse to open up to anything or anybody else, right there we are wrong. It becomes wrong view. When suffering arises, where does it arise from? The cause is wrong view, the fruit of that being suffering. If it was right view it wouldn't cause suffering." :o

Austhai, I am not here to make argument wheter my view is right or wrong.

I had to type hardly in my second language to share what I've learnt from my mistake in the past.

My message is for those who can "see" it and for newcomers.

If you are a veteran or don't understand it or if you don't think it's right, please leave it here, don't take it with you. It's not a message for you.

This will be my last time posting in here. It's juat a waste of time trying to convince lost people that they are in the lost track.

Go back to discuss your favourite topics such as "is this because of my karma?", "which amulet is better, more powerful?", "what this monk did is good or bad?", "Meditation save my life", "what is life after death?", "where was buddha born" etc. and live with your arrogant.

For those who want to walk the same path lord Buddha walked, please stick to the main purpose, "end suffering" and use your Citta to teach your Citta. Day by day you will come closer to the path and won't get lost with other non-sense things discussed in this forum.

Bye-bye and good luck.

Oh! my last word for newcomer, if you don't know what real Dhukka is, you won't be able to end it. Dhukka is translated as "suffering" in English but ending it is not to seek happiness. "suffering" and "happiness" is only "Wetana" not Dhukka-ariyasaj you have to end.

Edited by Nudee

Lighten up a bit, both of you. Even among serious Buddhists there are different interpretations of what kamma is and its relative importance. Live and let live.

The forum is open to anyone, so we get our fair share of non-Buddhists and newbies who ask questions about tattoos, amulets and past lives. That's just the way it is. There's no point in wishing there were more serious questions or more serious answers.