Is Cheap Sex Important?

Crush

So having sex with your gf or bf isnt cheap? Well, actually its free, isnt it. So there u go...cheap sex.

Yeah, right.

To paraphrase one of our member's sign-off: Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for the free peanuts...

/// dfw

I think folks who live in the Patpong world have found their own niche... not the niche I would choose, but who am I to judge 'em. Most likely they would move on if the "industry" did... but I wouldn't. Unless you have serious physical, psychological, or social problems sex doesn't need to be a commodity. Then again, I guess there's a type who get off on it being a commodity. Not my bag, but...

"Steven"

Hey, this automatic swear word checker blanks out the word h-e-l-l but not 'bloody'. There's some Thai logic in there somewhere!

That's because "Bloody" is a curse word used and understood by mostly British people.

Thai logic has nothing to do with it... :o

Sorry....Now Back to Cheap Sex.... :D

i say yes and thats a general statement. even back in the states, you'd have to buy dinner and maybe a show or something for your date. all dates, that hopefully lead to sex, would be great if inexpensive investment is made. minimum investment and maximum returns, who doesn't want that in any application. :o