Where To Get T-shirt With My Own Design Made?

Wizzard of Oz

Go to most any computer shop that sells printing paper and get some plastic sheets to print on. Print on them, then iron on the image yourself...

Any idea what such plastic sheets are called ?

I think I have seen some guys in Kad Suan Kaew doing something like this (they had a computer & T-shirts, but I did not inspect any more closely). They were on the 1st floor (the one after Ground floor :o ) at the opposite end to the escalators, next to DVD stalls. Not one of the shops; one of the stalls.

Go to most any computer shop that sells printing paper and get some plastic sheets to print on. Print on them, then iron on the image yourself...

I think I have seen some guys in Kad Suan Kaew doing something like this (they had a computer & T-shirts, but I did not inspect any more closely). They were on the 1st floor (the one after Ground floor :o ) at the opposite end to the escalators, next to DVD stalls. Not one of the shops; one of the stalls.

transfer sheets

transfer sheets

Thanks, Ajarn.

If you are staying at the same CONDO , along that street there is at least 3-4 silkscreen tee shirt and shirt printer..

if it small amount try .. JUPATA . or there is also 1-2 shop all the way .. at the T junction turning into the street where you stay .

right after the shop that sell all the second hands clothes .

good luck

If you are staying at the same CONDO , along that street there is at least 3-4 silkscreen tee shirt and shirt printer..

if it small amount try .. JUPATA . or there is also 1-2 shop all the way .. at the T junction turning into the street where you stay .

right after the shop that sell all the second hands clothes .

good luck

where is that? i'd like to know where there are 3-4 silkscreen tee shirt places.

where is that? i'd like to know where there are 3-4 silkscreen tee shirt places.

I was staying on Sirimangklajarn at the time. That is the street parallel to nimanhemin towards the moat.

so where are the t-shirt places on sirimankalajan? i don't remember seeing any but i'll drive down there and take a look. cheers.

OK ... I finally got of my lazy ass and went looking for this.

Japita on Niman do silk screen for 350b + 70b per cost of t-shirt + 10b per cost of pringint each t-shirt

for min of 20 tho (350b + 80b x X T-shirts if plain white t-shirt)

There is one only I saw on Sirimangklajarn also called Japita.

Cost for small amount is 500b plus 80+10 per plain white t-shirt

I went to my fav printing place and he said i can get transfer sheets from KSK's IT World, which I got 5 sheets for 129b.

He was busy so haven't printed it on there yet, but will do so soon.

Does anyone know where I can get plain single colour (and white) t-shirts from for thai cost?

OK ... I finally got of my lazy ass and went looking for this.

Japita on Niman do silk screen for 350b + 70b per cost of t-shirt + 10b per cost of pringint each t-shirt

for min of 20 tho (350b + 80b x X T-shirts if plain white t-shirt)

There is one only I saw on Sirimangklajarn also called Japita.

Cost for small amount is 500b plus 80+10 per plain white t-shirt

I went to my fav printing place and he said i can get transfer sheets from KSK's IT World, which I got 5 sheets for 129b.

He was busy so haven't printed it on there yet, but will do so soon.

Does anyone know where I can get plain single colour (and white) t-shirts from for thai cost?

Isn't the shop called Jipata?

I think they have 3 branches (at least) in Cnx.