House Pricing In Phuket

Redted

>>>So tomorrow I am looking at another 2 bed for 1.9 million, land size 200 sqm.

So how did this one go? It's not quite 500 or 600 sqm like you thought you'd get, but hopefully it's better than the first shack that you saw.  BTW that first shack didn't surprise me at all with your description.

Well after searching around for almost a month I have found or should I say my wife has found a 2 bed house in the Manik area on 200 sqm of land for 1.7

After a few hours of thought we decided to put a deposit on the house and will go to the land office on Friday to register the house in my wife's name and not the company name.

Last night got a call from a English man about another property in the same area 200 sqm for 1.6 million, so out of curiosity we went for a viewing, my god, he wants a quick sale and was offering all the furniture and household electrical stuff as well for the same price, four televisions, three dvd players, large gas cooker, fridge. chest freezer, 3 air conditioners, phone line, satellite dish for Internet, house alarm, big safe, shutters for the front and for the off street covered parking area, 3 phase electricity and more.

Spend about another 500.000 Baht for an extension and it could be worth about 3 million.

Anyway a bit late for that one now. But it just go’s to show that there is still houses for under 2 million on Phuket.

If anyone is interested in this house please PM me with your phone number and I will pass it over to him so he can call you back.

Ted.

But it just go's to show that there is still houses for under 2 million on Phuket.

Yes, plenty of houses under 2 million in Phuket.

Just not on 500 to 600 square metres of land.

How very true Sir Burr

People on phuket are not selling land cheap anymore.

Good land with drainage, road & electricty are asking 500.000 Baht for a 100 square meter plot.

Two years ago you could have brought it for half the price.

So it seems that I got a house for only 700.000 Baht. :o

Ted.

post-59607-1206506023.gif

Edited by Redted