British Steroid Gang Apprehended In Pattaya

funfun

BRITISH STEROID GANG APPREHENDED IN PATTAYA BY DEA AND THAI POLICE

100 Drug Enforcement Administration (D.E.A.) officers, equipped with arrest warrants, in co-operation with Thai police, today arrested a British gang selling steroids illegally in Soi Chaiyapreuk, Pattaya and seized assets worth over Bt 20 million

At 8.00 am, 21 March, 2008, Police Major General, Amaresrit Wattanawiboon, Commander of Office of the Narcotics Control Board,(ONCB) who had been co-ordinating with Mr.Andre Kellum, an officer of the D.E.A, acknowledged that there was a gang of foreigners who were running a network selling steroid in Pattaya.

The police and D.E.A. officers, acting on arrest warrant no. 98/255, searched a two-storey house in Pattaya New City Village, Soi Chaiyapreuk , Jomtien Beach Road. The police later arrested Mr.Edwin Richard Crawley (44) a British national who lives in the house, which he had used as the centre of operations for his business. According to the police report, Mr. Edwin Richard Crawley originally opened a company called" Nutri Med. Co. Ltd." registered as an import-export company. However, police did not find any illegal items or incriminating evidence, only documents relating to the import and export of goods.

Another police team also searched a single house opposite and found Mr. Graisorn Tongrak (31) the son- in-law of Mr.Edwin Richard Crawley, who was looking after the house for his father- in-law. Once again, police did not find any illegal items.

After that, the police took both suspects to search another building in the same soi, registered as a company called" Vincent Centre Service Co. Ltd. operating a postal and utility bill payment service. Here, however, police found several empty bags of drugs, called "British Dragon" and 2,500 copies of steroid instruction sheets.

The D.E.A. officers took the steroids away for evidence. They also searched a warehouse behind the Nutri Med. company office, where they found and confiscated two machines used to pack steroids and also seized two land deed papers relating to the two houses, a Toyota car, a BMW R1200 RT motorbike, and 13 bank books which contained millions of baht; in total property worth about Bt 20 million

. A third group of police later arrested Mr.Ashley Vincent Livingston (45) British, and Mrs. Jirawan Livingston(38) , his wife, living at a house in Moo. 10, Soi Kow Noi, Pattaya Hill 1. According to the information police had received, they all belonged to the same gang, whose big boss was Edwin Richard Crawley. At this house, the police did not find any evidence, but seized a land deed paper, a Honda and a Toyota car, jewellery, Bt 100,000 in cash, and six bank books, which had many tens of millions of baht in the accounts. Police Major General, Amaresrit Wattanawiboon, revealed that Thai police were originally notified by the D.E.A. that they had intercepted steroids, which had been delivered to America in plain envelopes and on investigation, discovered that the biggest operation was in Pattaya . Mr. Edwin (the big boss) had been importing steroids from China through the Internet and then forwarding them to USA and Europe. On receipt, customers would send money to his account in Thailand. Some of the goods were sent to Pattaya and repacked in dolls or fruit, to be sent to Europe by parcel or in plain envelopes. Mr. Ashley had been worked with Mr. Edwin as his assistant, finding customers for him. This operation had been running since 1999. It made him a millionaire, being able to afford to buy property in Pattaya worth Bt 20 million. Mr. Edwin was also a volunteer, helping charities in Pattaya, so he was well known among the high-society set. He is also the coach of a disabled weight lifting team, which has won many trophies.

Despite Mr. Edwin's other good works, police arrested him and the other gang members, committing them for trial on charges of having imported, possessed and exported illegal drugs as well as not having paid tax. After a Thai trial, they will all be sent to America for further processing. News Type : Crime

Story : Kampee

Photo : Kampee

Translater : Sirithanon

"and seized assets worth over Bt 20 million" :o

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000005432

Those pesky foreigners selling drugs. Don't they know that only THAIS are allowed to sell

drugs illegally here. Talk about taking advantage of the generosity of our hosts. Keeping

large sums in a Thai bank which can and will be so quickly appropriated, not very smart.

America strikes again!! :o

Steroids illegal?? Ok, if a competing athlete there should be a level playing field. But for the average person it is not an issue for the Nanny State if they want bigger muscles.

And where is the justification? Steroid Rage? Ha!

A person's body is their's to do with as they please. Will it soon be illegal to eat so much you are morbidly obese? Don't laugh, it's possible. :D

One side benefit of a deep recession in America will be if there is not enough money to run around the world doing things like this. Make stupid laws then arrest everyone who does not agree with their flawed logic.

100 D.E.A. agents? Looks like some of the boys wanted a nice holiday? They can probably send the

stuff nearly anywhere but the states is a definite no-no. I nearly have to undergo a body cavity

search when I fly home but you can walk across the border in most places. Flawed logic. I agree.

Steroids can kill you and can only be sold by an authorised dealer.what these guys have done is illegal and deserve to go to jail and have all their assets stripped.

their only concern was to get rich and not think about the side effects of these horrible drugs.

Edited by hanibal7

A friend who is into body building sent me these, apparently steroids make your c0ck shrink as well :o

post-50583-1206156210_thumb.jpg

post-50583-1206156201_thumb.jpg

post-50583-1206156187_thumb.jpg

post-50583-1206156177_thumb.jpg

post-50583-1206156167_thumb.jpg

Ahhhh can you say NIT NAUGHI!

A friend of mine used em for years & wished he hadn't.....more than 50% diminished Hard!

Here, however, police found several empty bags of drugs, called "British Dragon" and 2,500 copies of steroid instruction sheets.

Er... what are empty bags of drugs? As this seems to be all which was found a spot of clarifying would be good

If those pictures are not photoshopped, then its sick !

Don't worry, they are photoshopped. There's no one even close to that size. He makes even the 300 lb Ronnie Coleman look small in comparison.

Steroids do NOT cause a person's member to shrink, only the nuts.

If those pictures are not photoshopped, then its sick !

Don't worry, they are photoshopped. There's no one even close to that size. He makes even the 300 lb Ronnie Coleman look small in comparison.

Steroids do NOT cause a person's member to shrink, only the nuts.

I didn't touch them, just posted what I had sent to me. Sounds like we touched a nerve there Tropo, jealous of their muscles, or paranoid about shrinking d1ck syndrome?

Steroids can kill you and can only be sold by an authorised dealer.what these guys have done is illegal and deserve to go to jail and have all their assets stripped.

their only concern was to get rich and not think about the side effects of these horrible drugs.

Sorry but your very misinformed. Steroids do not kill people when there is a death from a competing body builder its from the lack of carbs and duritcs (sp) that causes the death. Selling of steroids is NOT illegal go into any pharmacy and ask for Enanthate or Deca and they will sell to you. Shipping of 3 months supply of steroids to Europe is also legal (Dont ask how they can define how much 3 months worth is)

The problem is steroids are a scheduled drug in America.

As for 100 DEA coming over to get them what a crock od $hit.

Here, however, police found several empty bags of drugs, called "British Dragon" and 2,500 copies of steroid instruction sheets.

Er... what are empty bags of drugs? As this seems to be all which was found a spot of clarifying would be good

WITH LITTLE OR NO EVIDENCE WHY ARE THE POLICE ALLOWED TO SEIZE EVERYTHING AND ALSO THERE FRIENDS ASSETS TOO............SEEMS LIKE THE OLD BILL GIVING THEMSELF A BONUS .....AS NO CHANCE OF SEEING ANY OF IT AGAIN...GUILTY OR INNOCENT...BYE BYE BOYS

I didn't touch them, just posted what I had sent to me. Sounds like we touched a nerve there Tropo, jealous of their muscles, or paranoid about shrinking d1ck syndrome?

They were photoshopped by a real pro and those photos have been circulating on the internet for quite some time. I didn't think for a second you were the photoshopper.

Why would dispelling forum myth and BS have anything to do with jealousy? If I see BS, I'll call it out.

How come they always swipe the bank books? I mean, the bank book is just a record of transactions and may well be totally out of date.

If they took the ATM card and forced the suspect to divulge the PIN code, it would make more sense. Perhaps they have an order from AMLO that freezes and confiscates any money in their name but somehow I don't think so.

The most likely scenario is the police go to the bank and the bank just hands over all the cash to anyone wearing a sufficiently senior police uniform. Craziness!

Sorry but your very misinformed. Steroids do not kill people when there is a death from a competing body builder its from the lack of carbs and duritcs (sp) that causes the death. Selling of steroids is NOT illegal go into any pharmacy and ask for Enanthate or Deca and they will sell to you. Shipping of 3 months supply of steroids to Europe is also legal (Dont ask how they can define how much 3 months worth is)

The problem is steroids are a scheduled drug in America.

As for 100 DEA coming over to get them what a crock od $hit.

I agree with you here, the story just doesn't add up. You can buy steroids at any local pharmacy in Pattaya.

I agree with you here, the story just doesn't add up. You can buy steroids at any local pharmacy in Pattaya.

And I also agree with you. No need to think too much in Thailand. The reason for most things happening is usually very simple "฿".

And I also agree with you. No need to think too much in Thailand. The reason for most things happening is usually very simple "฿".

right on the money $$$$

Steroids are not illegal in America. Doctors prescribe them everyday for all sorts of reasons. Being in possession of steroids without a prescription is illegal. It is the receivers job to have a valid prescription and not the overseas sellers responsibility. Don’t have a prescription and customs probably just destroys them. I don’t see where they broke any US laws, not that it will matter as it is a political witch hunt and rule of law is almost as poor in America as Thailand these days. The group may have broke some Thai laws as it does sound like they were not legally licensed to import and export drugs.

Anyone who believes those pictures are not photoshopped is retarded and needs a reality check. The last one looks like Gunter Schlierkamp and he is nowhere near that big.

Don’t have a prescription and customs probably just destroys them. I don’t see where they broke any US laws, not that it will matter as it is a political witch hunt and rule of law is almost as poor in America as Thailand these days. The group may have broke some Thai laws as it does sound like they were not legally licensed to import and export drugs.

You're absolutely right. If I bought a box full of steroids and sent them to someone in the US I wouldn't have broken any laws in Thailand because they are legally available here, and the onus would be on the receiver in the US to make sure they're legal. I wouldn't have broken any US laws, being a non-US citizen living outside the US.

The only illegal thing the group have done is run an unregistered export/import business in Thailand.

This whole story is very fishy indeed and IMO the DEA and Thai authorities are acting outside the law, or bypassing it.

Steroids are not illegal in America. Doctors prescribe them everyday for all sorts of reasons. Being in possession of steroids without a prescription is illegal. It is the receivers job to have a valid prescription and not the overseas sellers responsibility. Don't have a prescription and customs probably just destroys them. I don't see where they broke any US laws, not that it will matter as it is a political witch hunt and rule of law is almost as poor in America as Thailand these days. The group may have broke some Thai laws as it does sound like they were not legally licensed to import and export drugs.

Anyone who believes those pictures are not photoshopped is retarded and needs a reality check. The last one looks like Gunter Schlierkamp and he is nowhere near that big.

Actually last one is Marcus Ruhl :o

Steroids are not illegal in America. Doctors prescribe them everyday for all sorts of reasons. Being in possession of steroids without a prescription is illegal. It is the receivers job to have a valid prescription and not the overseas sellers responsibility. Don't have a prescription and customs probably just destroys them. I don't see where they broke any US laws, not that it will matter as it is a political witch hunt and rule of law is almost as poor in America as Thailand these days. The group may have broke some Thai laws as it does sound like they were not legally licensed to import and export drugs.

Actually last one is Marcus Ruhl :o

The last one is a photo-shopped version of Marcus Ruhl, with about 100 lbs of muscle added in. You can see that his deltoids and chest have been pumped up to the size of his head.

Wake up people!

In the real photos he's close to 300 lbs.

post-34982-1206841052.jpg

post-34982-1206840933_thumb.jpg

Edited by tropo