British Steroid Gang Apprehended In Pattaya

funfun

Steroids are not illegal in America. Doctors prescribe them everyday for all sorts of reasons. Being in possession of steroids without a prescription is illegal. It is the receivers job to have a valid prescription and not the overseas sellers responsibility. Don't have a prescription and customs probably just destroys them. I don't see where they broke any US laws, not that it will matter as it is a political witch hunt and rule of law is almost as poor in America as Thailand these days. The group may have broke some Thai laws as it does sound like they were not legally licensed to import and export drugs.

Anyone who believes those pictures are not photoshopped is retarded and needs a reality check. The last one looks like Gunter Schlierkamp and he is nowhere near that big.

Actually last one is Marcus Ruhl :o

Right you are. I have a hard time telling farangs apart these days much less two blond Germans. :D

A friend who is into body building sent me these, apparently steroids make your c0ck shrink as well :o

post-50583-1206156210_thumb.jpg

Probably doesn't make any difference to this guy... I doubt that he has seen it for a long time, his arms look to be too far away from his body to touch it!

• 2 years later...

Court postpones extradition verdict

The Appeals Court Wednesday postponed issuing a verdict in the extradition case of two Britons, who were caught for allegedly trading in anabolic steroids.

The lawsuit stated that the defendants Edwin Richard Crawley, 46, and Ashley Vincent Livingston, 47, had brought the illegal substance into Thailand for distribution. This case, punishable by at least one year in prison, was being tried under the Extradition Act 1929's Article 10.

On March 21, 2008, the US Drug Enforcement Administration, in cooperation with local police, arrested Crawley and Livingston in Pattaya City. Crawley was arrested for allegedly importing steroids from China through the Internet and then forwarding them to customers in the US and Europe, who then wired him the payments.

Some of the steroids were sent to Thailand and repackaged in dolls or fruit before being parcelled off to Europe.

Livingston allegedly worked as Crawley's assistant and helped him find customers. Crawley has been running this operation since 1999, and has made enough money to purchase properties worth about Bt20 million in Pattaya.

Crawley is also known for helping charities in Pattaya and also serves as a coach for a handicapped people's weight-lifting team, which has won many trophies.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-12-15