Anyone From Nakon Nayok Here?

Smithson

There's a couple more of us around that area as well Sheryl....abit further down route 33.

Also closer in on Hwy 305, Klong 10, some 23 km east of Future Park, Rangsit.  Give a shout as you drive by and I'll wave, or if you're coming through before noon, perhaps meet for a suds at Future Park.

Mac

There's a couple more of us around that area as well Sheryl....a bit further down route 33.

Is Route 33 the road from Nakon Nayok to Prachinburi? I've heard there's a lot of nurseries selling really cheap plants/trees in Prachin. I was going to take a look this weekend. Anybody know where they might be?

There's a couple more of us around that area as well Sheryl....a bit further down route 33.

Is Route 33 the road from Nakon Nayok to Prachinburi? I've heard there's a lot of nurseries selling really cheap plants/trees in Prachin. I was going to take a look this weekend. Anybody know where they might be?

Correct but there's even more closer in.

Head north of Don Muang Airport to the Rangsit area, do the loop around where the signs point to Nakhon Nayok.  That's Hwy 305, at Klong 1, which runs all the way out to meet Hwy 33 at Nakhon Nayok.

There's hundreds of plant shops along side the highway beginning at about Klong 11 all the way out to Klong 15, about 30+ km east of Rangsit still on Hwy 305.

At Klong 15, just before the bridge, take the left turn north along Klong 15 itself for even more plant shops.

Mac

Seconded re the nurseries along Hwy 305 - amazing selection and great prices. They did our garden for us (just before Klong 3 coming from Rangsit) - something quite surreal about someone plonking a 30ft tree in your garden in all of about 20 minutes!

Seconded re the nurseries along Hwy 305 - amazing selection and great prices. They did our garden for us (just before Klong 3 coming from Rangsit) - something quite surreal about someone plonking a 30ft tree in your garden in all of about 20 minutes!

I know Hwy 305 well, that's the one we take out to NN. I've seen the nurseries there, but never stopped. I was actually thinking the places in Prachin may have been supplying some of these nurseries. How much was the 20ft tree?

The owner of the bungalow where we stayed bought palms that were around 10ft high for about B120. I will see what I can find out.

There are lots of interesting things for sale along 305. Has anyone seen the shops selling all the old timber?

I know Hwy 305 well, that's the one we take out to NN. I've seen the nurseries there, but never stopped. I was actually thinking the places in Prachin may have been supplying some of these nurseries. How much was the 20ft tree?

The owner of the bungalow where we stayed bought palms that were around 10ft high for about B120. I will see what I can find out.

There are lots of interesting things for sale along 305. Has anyone seen the shops selling all the old timber?

Re Hwy 305 and Nakhon Nayok, on your next trip out this way, don't get confused by the new new sign at Klong 10 point the way on to "Nakhon Nayo".  Spell check, anyone??

Mac

There's a couple more of us around that area as well Sheryl....abit further down route 33.

Also closer in on Hwy 305, Klong 10, some 23 km east of Future Park, Rangsit. Give a shout as you drive by and I'll wave, or if you're coming through before noon, perhaps meet for a suds at Future Park.

Mac

.Hello Nakhon Nayokers, .

I have bought a home on Khlong 7 about 2 km north of 305 and will be moving out that way in the next month or so, so may try and contact you folks

Also good to read about the plant shops etc.

Cheers

I've just got back from NN, we asked around about the nurseries and were told it's much cheaper in Prachin, trying to find out exactly where.

We're looking to rebuild the remains of a house that's on the block. We want it to be as simple as possible, thatch roof, bucket style shower, gas bottle for the kitchen etc.

I've been told that thatch in available in NN or Prachin for 6 - 8 Baht a sheet. If anyone has any info that could help me, pls post here or PM.