Need Reliable Company To Ship Items Back To Us

quadricorrelator

Greetings,

I am trying to ship personal items back to the US by boat. During a call to US customs, they advised me to make sure I research the shipping company since there can be problems.

Can you share experiences and give any advice about how to do this?

What companies can do this reliably?

At the moment, I have the names of two shipping companies. One is called Transpologistics. I don't know anything about them, but so far they do not seem very responsive to my requests for information, and they do not do what they say they will do. Any opinion about this company?

A local UPS store recommended another company called EXCO World Wide, but I don't know anything about them either.

Thanks,

-q

Greetings,

I am trying to ship personal items back to the US by boat. During a call to US customs, they advised me to make sure I research the shipping company since there can be problems.

Can you share experiences and give any advice about how to do this?

What companies can do this reliably?

At the moment, I have the names of two shipping companies. One is called Transpologistics. I don't know anything about them, but so far they do not seem very responsive to my requests for information, and they do not do what they say they will do. Any opinion about this company?

A local UPS store recommended another company called EXCO World Wide, but I don't know anything about them either.

Thanks,

-q

Do a google for:

bangkok movers

or

bangkok removers

These folks are pretty well known, there's others:

Crown Office -Crown Worldwide Movers Co Ltd 130 Na Ranong Road Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 Thailand ... (66) 2 249 0219. Fax: (66) 2 249 9036. Email: [email protected] ...

www.crownworldwide.com/crown/crwn_dir.nsf/ (Office+By+Country)/E6920EDF5C74F8F4482564F2002E19F5

Mac