Holiday For Thai Friend In Uk, How, Where?

Do I start, they start.

She just wants to visit for a holiday, maybe 2months. I have friends who own thai businesses here in london. dont know if it would be easier to use them or what. And also can use my parents who own there own place etc.

I really dont know where to start, so any help would be appreiciated on what to do. thank you.

Hard to be sure exactly what you're talking about , its a bit of a garbled post.

Assuming you have a Thai friend and want her to come for a holiday in the UK then you need to apply for a visit visa.

There are hundreds of threads you can look up here to give you guideance. Also have a look on the Home Office website , and UK Visas website. They are full of information , sample forms etc which you can download and read.

Just be aware that when they say they welcome visitors to the UK they mean they welcome certain types of people , not all. And that when they say "you will need to show proof of ......" anywhere in the application , this often means a higher level of proof than you might think from reading the friendly-sounding webpages.