Photographs

Neeranam

I hired a photographer in Melbourne to take some family snaps for $200, which seemed fair enough. She gave me the disk of 60 photos today, which are excellent, and I was shocked as the price for the smallest, 6x9, is $60 for one. For a 12x8 it's $150 and up to $500 for one large print of 20x10!!

What a rip off, or maybe Im just used to Thai prices?

Is there any way I can take the disk to Thailand soon and get the prints done there - the disk I have now has the photographer's name all over the photos. Can anyone in Thailand remove the writings on the photos? It would save me over $1000 if possible!

Did you ask the prices before you hired the photographer?

With regards to removing the photographer's name from the Photographs - So you've asked this person to take the photographs, they've done as you asked and provided you with samples, you now want to thieve the samples.

Surely your question breaks the rules here about discussing committing criminal acts.

Did you ask the prices before you hired the photographer?

With regards to removing the photographer's name from the Photographs - So you've asked this person to take the photographs, they've done as you asked and provided you with samples, you now want to thieve the samples.

Surely your question breaks the rules here about discussing committing criminal acts.

the photos she sent you are watermarked, they origianls are on the photographers computer you will not be able to print them here therby stealing from the person who took them.

I personally wouldn't have spent 200 bucks without agreeing on what i was getting first.

Closed per following forum rules:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory..... or otherwise in violation of any law.

///CLOSED///