What Happened On Suk Yesterday?

MeaMaximaCulpa

Does anyone know what was the cause of the very slow northbound traffic on Suk around lunchtime yesterday (30/4)? From South to North PTA road, very slow. And then lots of rescues foundation vans with lights and sirens blaring. Moving to the side to let them pass, they were in no hurry. There were even yellow buses from said faundation (name escapes me now).

Coming up to the u-turn before the north road intersection, another bunch of vans vere standing waiting at the lights. When green, they came down Suk slowly, then suddenly sped up, then slowed down. Then weered in and out of traffic as if very drunk.

The whole thing was very weird, can anyone help to explain what was going on, it must have been at least 20+ vehicles involved?

Does anyone know what was the cause of the very slow northbound traffic on Suk around lunchtime yesterday (30/4)? From South to North PTA road, very slow. And then lots of rescues foundation vans with lights and sirens blaring. Moving to the side to let them pass, they were in no hurry. There were even yellow buses from said faundation (name escapes me now).

Coming up to the u-turn before the north road intersection, another bunch of vans vere standing waiting at the lights. When green, they came down Suk slowly, then suddenly sped up, then slowed down. Then weered in and out of traffic as if very drunk.

The whole thing was very weird, can anyone help to explain what was going on, it must have been at least 20+ vehicles involved?

It was slow southbound as well and I did a U-turn and took another route. Later on I observed a fair bit of construction on the median and random 'left lane closed' signs (orange arrow signs). While I was waiting on a tire repair next to Boonthavorn mid-afternoon, I observed several near misses as speeding traffic suddenly found themselves running out of space and slamming in the brakes; lot's of screeching tires, etc... I reckon what you saw may have been the response to some rear-end accidents?