Leaving On A Non-b

You could try to make a new exit via the airport (and hope for the best) and obtain a new visa from a Consulate to make a new entry. Have the 20k plus available in the event it is discovered and a ticket that can be changed.

...but they can't keep me in this country if I don't want to be here...

Of course they can’t. Whatever made you think they would want to? You’re a free man and as long as you leave the country before the expiration of your permission to stay and don’t commit any crime you won’t have any problem at all.

--

Maestro

i should do the 90 days notification on 23 of April, can it be discovered then, because when i did it in December, there was no problem either or shall i try to leave through the airport before this day?

Would it be the same kind of trouble if they find out at immigration or ariport or should i avoid one or the other?

Edited by BFCist

There is not likely to be any check during the 90 day address report. For exit I would use airport as it would be a long trip back to Bangkok from a border if you had to return for processing. I don't believe the chances are better at one or the other (in this case your situation is not likely to be apparent at a police checkpoint). And suspect that it may not be a problem in any case.